Searching a job in Arusha

Hi to everybody!

My name is Sonia, I´m spanish, I´m 24 years old and I am searching for a job in Arusha, Tz.

I´m about to move on 1 june (I have already my plane ticket bought!) to Arusha. My boyfriend is from there and we want to live together.

It would be great if someone can help me to find/offer me a job before going in order to ask the residence permit class B or C.

If you are interested in me I´m bachellor in History and Archaeology by the Complutense University of Madrid. I´m finishing a master in research techniques.

I have experience working to the public in big shops in Spain, and I have been working as english monitor/leader of spanish groups travelling abroad to learn english. For these reasons I have a good treatment with the public in general. I consider myself as an open person, nice, smily and with a very familiar treatment.

My level of spoken english is "proficiency", written "low proficiency". In spain, I use to work as translator. I can understand a little bit of Kiswahili, and speak in a basic level by the moment. My intention is to learn perfec kiswahili in 2 or 3 months from June.

Please, if you are interested in me to work in your company and you can offer me a letter to get the residence permit, please, contact me as soon as possible in:

I am open to new kind of works, I learn very fast and I adapt even faster.

If someone can help me to get or to search a job in Arusha, please contact me too. Or even to tell me some information about the city, or whatever of interest.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Sonia.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

Hi Honey2, welcome to Expat.com

You should also post an ad in Tanzania Classifieds -> Jobs section mentioning your qualifications and the position you are looking for!

Hope this helps!

I already did, Yud! But thanks a lot!

HI there,

I saw your post on the Expat.com, good luck on your upcoming move. Just thought I would pass on some info. My name is Bonnie and we are from America but have lived in Arusha 3 yrs. we just to moved to a new area of Tanzania. I was going to say that you should look on the Arusha mailing. There has been some Arusha job listings on their lately. You can sign up for google groups to get the regular email.

Arusha Mailing

I just started a new website/blog with Tanzania info. Here is the link.

The True Tanzania -

Wish you the best,

Bonnie in TZ

Thax bonnie....were a you right now

Hi  monica oscar,

Please note that this thread is quite old and that Bonnie TZ might no more be active on the forum, and might not reply to you. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

keep it up monica though every one look for job but one day yes. but if you have capital you can open your business we have full opportunity in Tanzania

My name is Frank N. Ayo, from Arusha Tanzania.
I am looking for any job, but I specialized in procurement and supply.

Thax david...
Were are u ....are u from Tanzania .can you tell me some more infomation abt the blog plz...new upstate ect

Hi monica oscar,

Please note that David is part of the Expat.com team and we are here to guide you.

Can you please give us more details about your posting? To which blog are you referring to? How can we help you?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi i am from Pakistan and i would like to know about any job opportunities for me ?
i have done a 4 years graduation programme and i have certificates of ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) and  ISO 14001:2004 (EMS)
though i would like to have any sort of job to start my career

Hi isfidada,

I think you should do a research on the job market in the country and try your chance by sending your cv to the companies.

Wish you good luck

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi my name is Kelly am living in Arusha Tanzania i hope i can help you to find the job around here . if you will be interested to meet me let me know on my whatsapp contact +255767539805 or my email [email protected] will chat about it and i hope every thing will be fine.

Good morning. How are you? I immediately need a street vendor who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality  and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and follow very carefully all rules and restrictions of this job. If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible.

My name is Kevin i can afford that job and its terms and condition my contact is +255767539805 on whatsapp i can manage it well .or email me [email protected]

Good morning. How are you? I immediately need a street vendor who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality  and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and follow very carefully all rules and restrictions of this job. If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible.

aib, What type of advertising are you talking about?

Hi everyone!I aM a Tanzanian male aged 30 years old.I am looking for any kind of job based in food and beverage service and hotel operation in general.Please assist.

Hi kellymiguel!! I am interest since I am looking for an opportunity.pls help

hi, every one  i'm joseph from Arusha  we are running an orphanage center located at the village of mbuyuni in monduli district dealing in supporting maasai orphans children to get access to education so i'm looking for partners/friends to work with to effectively support these vulnerable community .
please if your interested  feel free to call : ***. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

@lairumbe, it means that you are looking for business partners right or people to work with you ?

Please enlighten me  :)

cheers,
Bhavna

Hello everyone,I am a Kenyan English teacher holding a diploma in teaching.I am looking for any available job be it in an institution/Schools/NGOs upfront etc.....Anybody with any connections will be highly appreciated. From : Bakhita Josephine......... please contact me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct