Cancel work permit 2 years refund money

hi everyone

i need help from you actually i want to cancel work visa or work permit of 2 years but i didn't enter in bahrain , still i m in india ,   actually when i asked my consultancy to cancel my work permit or visa they said you have to pay all amount of work permit and visa fee of 2 years. just want to know i have to pay all amount to consultancy or i can refund some money ?

Hi,
unfortunately you may have to pay the full amount, just ask them for the payment receipt (if they can provide one).

T&R

No money should be paid in Bahrain until the visa is issued. If you have to pay money then that will purely be for the India side of the negotiations. You can check your Bahrain visa status by googling "LMRA express" clicking on the passport number link and putting in your details. If nothing shows then no money has been paid and you could maybe use that to get a refund (or a partial refund)

hi I am in bahrain from last 10dayz but on probation period of time of 3 months as i want to quit the work here in bahrain and wana go back after 3 months completion of my probation period I wanted to know whether I have to pay the company.how can I get my passport

1. Your company shouldn't hold your passport it's illegal.
2. Resign if you don't want to work, usually in your probation period you can give one day's notice & leave. So you don't need to complete your 3 months, but do 4 first!!! (See below)
3. If they have processed your visa most likely you'll have to pay those costs back and maybe your ticket costs if they flew you in from overseas
4. READ YOUR CONTRACT. It should state your companies policy on resignation & any monies you'll owe them if you don't complete your contract

in my company contract its written if in probation period you will be found guilty or not doing the given work company shall terminate you and if I didn't complete my one year then I have to pay 200 bd + two months salary but i haven't got anything to pay.
what shud I do please suggest

my company is holding my passport is it legal that company shud hold passport what shud I do to get my passport they will ask for money

They cannot hold your passport, you must immediately contact LMRA and let them know about it.

how can I contact LMRA is there any website my company name is redtag...
when I arrived in bahrain they took my passport and gave me the xerox copy of my passport.

Have you even bothered to google LMRA? A simple search will give you the website and details.

Go to them and speak to them in person

Call this number  +973 17506055 or if you can visit
Jawaher Bldg 603, Road 1011, Sanabis, Block 410 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain

(its very close to Bahrain mall/ Dana Mall) ask anyone and they should be able to guide you.

good luck

T&R

in my company contract its written that if I resign also then I have to pay 200BD +two months salary to the company contract is for two months and if I resigned before it I have to pay.

Good morning, please i was using the flexi visa and now i have a new company but how to get my refund has become a problem, when ever i send the email it keeps telling me forbidden is there any way someone can help me? Thanks

Better to visit LMRA and get help.

T&R