Expat Woman (Germany) would like to meet new friends

;)  Hi, I´m Sarah, 30 years and moving to Cairo with my husband by the end of June. Would love to meet some new people and getting in contact with maybe new friends. We will live in 6th of October and work on Zamalek. My hobbies are adventures, seeing new things, talking, shopping, going out for dinner and all kinds of sports and dancing.
If you are interested I would be happy if you write a message.
BR from Germany (until June), Sarah

Hello Sarah
Welcome to Egypt :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. 6th October is a nice place to live in, and I do live in Zamalek, I am sure you both will enjoy both locations.

You will arrive in the muslim month of Ramadan, so you will experience a new atmosphere here :)

Enjoy :)

Mohamed.Morsi wrote:

Hello Sarah
Welcome to Egypt :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. 6th October is a nice place to live in, and I do live in Zamalek, I am sure you both will enjoy both locations.

You will arrive in the muslim month of Ramadan, so you will experience a new atmosphere here :)

Strange to come across you. You were a member of MuslimSpace won't you, about 8 years ago? I was a moderator on that site, so I can remember most people. God how time flies!

I don't want to hijack this thread, anyway I hope you're doing well.

XB23 wrote:
Mohamed.Morsi wrote:

Hello Sarah

Strange to come across you. You were a member of MuslimSpace won't you, about 8 years ago? I was a moderator on that site, so I can remember most people. God how time flies!

I don't want to hijack this thread, anyway I hope you're doing well.

Yes I was, and wow that's a while back and great to see you again  :D I am still in contact with few friends from that webiste. WIsh you same too  :)

Hello, it's nice to meet you and i would be glad to be friends, meet up and hang out. i live in Mohandseen which is next to Zamalik and 20 mins to 6th of October city, i will inbox you my contact details now. :)
P.S. i was in Germany last year :)

Off topic: where? What? Can you redirect me to this "space" im very interested! Thank you!

meme1 wrote:

Off topic: where? What? Can you redirect me to this "space" im very interested! Thank you!

Its not on anymore I guess, was years back :)

meme1 wrote:

The Egyptian owner has since moved on to other business-projects. It was having monetary losses for years, and no longer feasible!

Thank you  :) I´m very excited to have my first Ramadan Month and look forward to it.

Hello Sarah
My name is Claudia currently living in New Cairo with my husband.  It will be nice to meet because me also I would like to meet new and nice expats living in Egypt.
Are you staying only until June her?
Nice to hear from you

Claudia

Sorry looking only for married ladies like me. Not interested

lol, u guys r funny. :unsure

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : The forum can’t be used to promote external groups or organizations
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

have a nice time in egypt sara

Hello Sarah..  This is Samuel...  A 25 years old dentist...  I like adventures and meeting new people also ...  Ich lerne Deutch im Goethe in Kairo aber ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch :D...  Ich habe Zeit von sontag bis Mittwoch....  Aber keine zeit am Wochenende....  Ich möchte mit dir treffen....  :D

Hello
My name is mahmoud I live in Cairo I like to have friends from all over the world if you don't mind to. Have  Egyptian. Friend I will be so to be friends my e mail is
@hotmail.com
Auf wiedersehen

Hello Sarah, welcome to Egypt! My name is Anar, actually I am from Kazakhstan but live in Cairo with my Egyptian husband . My eldest sister lives in Germany, Scweinfurt, since 1997, so I've been to Germany for several times. Hope we will meet very soon.  :)  keep In touch!

Hello my Name is Shelli.

I myself am looking for friends who live in Egypt. I personally adore Egypt and its long history.  But you can across and a married women as I am to. Because most of them are male.

I would love to get to know you. And what brings you and your husband to Egypt? How long have you been married? I myself am 41 and have children 18 twins and 16 year old daughter.
I am in California in the city of Los Angeles
I hope we can become friends. Do you have Facebook or email address .
Shelli Have a good evening

Hello , I would love too. My name is Anar, from Kazakhstan. Live in Egypt with my Egyptian husband since 2010, periodically visit my native country. Have two kids, daughter is 24 and 13. My eldest sister live in Germany, in Schweinfurt. I've been to Germany for several times with my kids. Are you planning to visit Egypt? When?

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : email address removed

Hello darling,

I am Ali from Lebanon and live in Cairo right now, having small business in Zamalek area which is a cafe,,

I would love to meet you both and keep in touch.

Ali....

You guys are welcome. Please let me know if you need any free help

Thank you very much, very kind.. :)

Hello Sarah, my husband and I have also recently moved to 6th of October and would like to meet new people so drop me a line.
Talk soon.
Monique

Hello Sarah
Welcome to Egypt :) I hope you enjoyed your stay in Cairo .... I am living in hurghada now with my family ...I use to live and study in Germany

Sherief

Hi Sarah,
I'm so much interested in getting to know you for many reasons
I would love to learn German
I live in Mohandeseen area so Zamalek and 6th of october are very close to me
I love hanging out, exploring, cooking, eating, traveling, reading
My name is Hala (female)
I work in a bank as Executive admin
I have a law degree
let me know if you interested to start contacting and going out

hiiii sara if u r still in egypt it will be honor for me to share with u some activities . i live in 6 th of actober

amgadhazem201 wrote:

hiiii sara if u r still in egypt it will be honor for me to share with u some activities . i live in 6 th of actober

what kind of activities , sir?

Welcome in Cairo

Hi Sarah, my name Margaret from Kenya living in cairo. I stay in Maadi but most of the weekend i go to October, can i be ur friend? If u r interested plz contact me thank u