Need advice please 😊

Good day everyone here in Expat.com. I need some advice please. I am planning to go Maldives. I will not stay in any hotel, but I will stay in my friend's home. My purpose is to visit and look for a job during the stay. I am just worried during arrival at the immigration. I will just bring my legal documents such as passport and flight ticket. I'm afraid if they will check my funds to cover the entire stay. Its mentioned that they will require $100+$50  per day. So if I will stay for 30days they will check if I have $4500? Hope someone will help me on this matter.

well dear,
1st of all immigration at airport will  ask u purpose of visit, if u will say for job purpose they will ask u offer letter(contract letter), without this they wont give u visa.
2ndly if u will say that i came as a  tourist, they will ask u hotel or resort  booking,if u fail to produce it they will take penalty of it, i think its 100$(i m not sure) or they will return u
so please ask ur friend where u will stay,he or she will guide u,
for job u will search on net & contact employer....usually here pupil will come once they got job & employer issue work permit
i hope u will understand the thing
thx & regards

Thank you for that Dr.M.Jaffer Merchant.
I actually went in Maldives with my friend. She is a Maldivian. That time I didnt have even $1000. She asked me to fill up the arrival form and write their address. And at the immigration, she was the one who spoke with the people. And they confirmed to me if I am not really looking for a job. And I told them no. So they gave me 30days and didnt asked for funds or hotel confirmation.
However, this time I am worried because I will be travelling alone.

WELL,
Now u ask ur friend & take advice to her, if any local is with u, then no problem but any new person without local how they behave that i can`t say
i m also expatiate here,what i heard here that i told u
all the best

see your inbox plz