Want to move in scotland? any help will be welcomed

i am currently living in brazil and willing to move to scotland, Any help

Amir Waqas wrote:

i am currently living in brazil and willing to move to scotland, Any help

That's a pretty vague request.  You need to narrow it down and specify exactly some topic which you need help with.  Then, we can offer advice to your concerns.

Romaniac

Thanks mate but i am willing to move to Scotland, would like to know about the basic things like health , education, and living cost the best city to live, the oppurtunities of jobs, like this kind of information which can help me to do my best choice to move to Scotland.

Amir Waqas wrote:

Thanks mate but i am willing to move to Scotland, would like to know about the basic things like health , education, and living cost the best city to live, the oppurtunities of jobs, like this kind of information which can help me to do my best choice to move to Scotland.

Amir,

Again, you are asking very broad questions.  I suggest you browse the Scotland forum and read various topics that address health, education and so on.  Questions like "the best city" to live is quite subjective and depends on what you desire and what you can obtain.  Why do you want to move to Scotland anyway, and how do you intend to gain the legal right to reside there?  Is Scotland willing to let you live there?  :whistle:

Bottom line, you need to do your research, then ask specific questions if they are not answered here on the site already.  Don't expect members to do your research for you.

Romaniac