Moving back to europe soon and Ireland is one of my top choices

Hello all,

My name is Carolina and I am currently living in Brazil. Although I was born and raised in Brazil my family came from Italy and I also am an italian citzen. i lived in italy for 8 months back in 2007. I also went to university in the US for 2 years and lived there a total of 5 years. I finished my grad business school in a university in Brazil. Now I am considering moving back to europe soon and Ireland is one of my top choices. I would like to know how is life there? Is it too hard finding a job? What about a place to live? What is the best location?

Thank you!!

Carol

rent is going to be your higest expence  u should share house with others also i would tend to say live in countryside cheaper and nicer but then i live country side
jobs are scarce all over many many bad lobs low pay a good paying job is hard to find
also u must look for place to live on a main bus r train route if u dont drive
as rural public transport is very space u know maby only one bus a day this is a big pain if u dont own a car
also i sugest u jion facebook its fb but your
gona get a lot of info there and many irish on fb
well best of luck

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board Carol :)

I created a new thread from your post and the feedback you had on the Ireland forum so that you may better interact.

You can also go through the Living in Ireland Guide so as to better grasp the different aspects of expatriating there.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Relocating to Ireland could be beneficial if you already have already secured a job. It is important to note that living costs is increasing. However there are job openings as well.  If you consider cities such as Dublin, Cork, Galway etc and depending on the type of job you are seeking