What do you like the most in Palestine?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Palestine?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Palestine and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Nothing Like Home

mburghal wrote:

Nothing Like Home

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
The Palestine forum is very quiet, so any information you can provide would be very helpful.
Perhaps you could tell us a little about the cities, what leisure facilities are available, general safety and so on.

mburghal wrote:

Nothing Like Home

:unsure

You're from Ramallah and a Palestinian citizen and I don't understand what you mean.
Can you please explain?
I am sure that there are places you like the most.

Yes , I am Palestenian and live in Ramallah , what's the proplem ?

There is not problem, but I don't understand your message # 2.

I ask you to explain what you mean.

mburghal wrote:

what's the proplem ?

The problem is there are too few posters in that section of the forum.

We're encouraging you to post more as your posts could be very valuable to any potential expats considering a move out there.
We'd love to hear your thoughts about the good things in Palestine that could attract expats to the area.
Are there jobs out there that would be good for any potential expat, and good for the area as it would bring knowledge and experience to help develop your country.
What leisure activities are available, and is there a wide variety of food available for visitors to enjoy?

Basically, anything of interest to a potential expat would be good.

One note - I'm fully aware there are serious politic issues in that area but, unless they are a direct problem to safety, we avoid politics on this forum, and then try to stick to facts, never blame.