Green card Scheme

Hi everyone .
I am karthick (indian).I like to start a process .Firstly, I finished masters in UK 180 credits and UG in BE computer science. I got following documents as follows
1. UG and masters transcript and degree certificate
2. Ielts 
3.Fixed deposit (bank letter)
4.I got 2 work experience (do i need to submit with application?)

So honestly, I dont know where to start now

Share your ideas please

Sincerely
karthick

hay guys got green card PP request from new delhi VFS. I applied in August 10th,, on 2th sep they asked me for bank docs again.. which I submitted in 4th oct something like that date.. again they asked me for bank docs as I submitted FD as proof of fund. which they considered as non available while I depart so asked to resubmit. so finally I submitted on 9th of Nov the last time bank docs and they sent me mail for passport stamping on 23ed dec.

I got a letter from denmark embassy regarding education accessment on 1 july 2015 after that i got an email from indian embassy to renew my passport as it is expired on 2017 then i submitted my renew passport in vfs global' after that they sent employement verification letter. My question is that when i got decision because they wrote in email after submission of passport they give their decion in four week .please guide me

the best can be to call to embassy at denmark.. i did it I was not hopping to get mail that soon as they are close for xmas holiday but I called a week ago and in a week time they mailed me. also some of my friends who got GC approved and already at DK also told me to call them as soon as u submit the docs. but I waited to complete a month. try this one.. i will work for sure

when did u submit ur passport

I submit my passport on 17 dec 2015

I guess u should expect it back after 4th jan.. I wonder why they didnt send u back.. note that all embassy remain close for xmas holiday thats from 24th dec till 3ed or 4th i guess of jan..

I submit copy of new passport after it they said more 4 week to take decision u got my point

karthick pradeep wrote:

Hi everyone .
I am karthick (indian).I like to start a process .Firstly, I finished masters in UK 180 credits and UG in BE computer science. I got following documents as follows
1. UG and masters transcript and degree certificate
2. Ielts 
3.Fixed deposit (bank letter)
4.I got 2 work experience (do i need to submit with application?)

So honestly, I dont know where to start now

Share your ideas please

Sincerely
karthick

Can you tell me something

how long u fixed ur deposit for I mean whats ur maturity term. Kindly let me know