Hi!!! I'm new in here and in need of support!!!!

Hello everyone:)

I was lucky to come across this site accidentally.  So many people here with valuable experiences!!!!!
Well where to start from??????? I am greek.  I live in Piraeus, Greece. I'm a forensic psychologist (my BSc and MSc with British universities) Currently, I'm doing my PhD which I'm planning to submit by the end of next January.  I'm seriously considering motive to Australia (Victoria or Queensland in particular) after its completion.  I'm seriously worrying about assessment and recognition of my academic and professional qualifications by the Australian Psychological Society, however. It's very crucial for obtaining a visa to live and work in Australia. 
I love Australia very much. I have been in Melbourne twice and adore the place. 
Any ideas, opinions, guidance welocome.

best regards

Kate

Welcome Kate ! :-)

Thank you very much Jo Ann :)

Welcome on board Kate!

All my wishes of success in your projects :)

Kate I am sure you are at home now with Julien and Jo-Ann's responce. I m new too but feel part of this forum and can as well welcome you. My interest is more or less the same. I am in Lesotho dough!

where is everyone now?

Ok I will catch up some other time! Bye to you all!

Hi Julien:)

Thank you very much for your wishes. It's a hard decision when you are not 20 any more....:(

Hi Masi :)

Thank you, too, for your sympathy...:(  Yes, we share our worries....

Hi Masi,

Just want to drop in with a Hello. I am new to this forum and I am from Singapore. I am actively looking for forums or blogs with expats living in Australia. I am moving there in October but too bad, I cant offer much advice on Melbourne, as I will be staying in Adelaide. But I wish you good luck and keep in touch.