I want to work in kumasi

What kind of job can I get if I visit kumasi? Cause I want to work in kumasi.

Take a trip and find out! It isn't far from Tamale to Kumasi

Hello Bangahim,

I created a new thread from your post on the Ghana forum. Well, you already have a good feedback. What is your field of expertise ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi there expats schools, colleges, training institutions, and design projects l would be delighted to work in kumasi /Accra as a expat. My field of work enables me to teach design Technology, craftsman, prototype modelmaking, also architectural models .  I am looking for a source that. Can use a dedicated individual who would be committed to any of the above post. "l look forward to hearing from    ......???  soon as possible.   Alphaeusjohnson@live. Com

I am sure there would be lots of institutions that would love to employ you but I expect you would require an expat salary and that would be the problem. You will need to find a job before you go to get that. I suggest you look at some forms of volunteering and from that find opportunities.

Hi, Please I want to work in kumasi and want accommodation.

Hello everyone,

@Bangahim, well you can drop an advert in the Jobs in Ghana section of the website so that you may be contacted if an opportunity comes around.

Best of luck,
Bhavna