A very bad experience with STC

Dear all,

I wish to share my bad experience with STC and advice me if you can...

I got DSL connection almost two years back... after three to four months internet connection was disconnected... complainted many times...at last technician found all stc line got damaged as there was a big drainage construction going on our villa area... then we call for stc to disconnect... unfortunately we didn't disconnect permanently... we thought the construction may finish soon and we can restart... and every month we were checking the bill amount and it was 175 till a year and problem was not solved... suddenly after one year i received a bill 2020 SR.. (4 months back...)and its getting increased every month by 50 SR.... now its 2270 and i complaint many times to stc... but they are not reducing the bill.... now i dont know what should i do.... its very big amount to me... can anybody advice me in this regards... how can i escalate this issue in STC management level... ? is it possible to submit legal complaint against stc....

you advice may helpful for me... so please dont ignore....

Sincere Regards
Saleem

i had the problem, you should go their main office near Mursalat and go to their financial head, describe your complete problem, he will fix your problem, no need to pay any thing, but in case you did use the internet, then might be they will charge you for the related month.

i did not remember the name as it is one year case of me.

all the best.

Thanks for your reply... i didn't visit this office... i complaint the office in exit 13... can you please confirm me the location...

is this the GPS location.... 24.694668,46.680278?

Best Regads
Saleem

slmshl wrote:

Dear all,

I wish to share my bad experience with STC and advice me if you can...

I got DSL connection almost two years back... after three to four months internet connection was disconnected... complainted many times...at last technician found all stc line got damaged as there was a big drainage construction going on our villa area... then we call for stc to disconnect... unfortunately we didn't disconnect permanently... we thought the construction may finish soon and we can restart... and every month we were checking the bill amount and it was 175 till a year and problem was not solved... suddenly after one year i received a bill 2020 SR.. (4 months back...)and its getting increased every month by 50 SR.... now its 2270 and i complaint many times to stc... but they are not reducing the bill.... now i dont know what should i do.... its very big amount to me... can anybody advice me in this regards... how can i escalate this issue in STC management level... ? is it possible to submit legal complaint against stc....

you advice may helpful for me... so please dont ignore....

Sincere Regards
Saleem

I faced the same problem. STC's customer support is worse. They don't even know how to speak english :nothappy: .

At last after so many failed attempts I paid the money to close the chapter as the amount was increasing every month.

BTW go to STC main office which is located on King Fahd road in morning as these people are so lazy to work in after noon and evening.

Good luck.

slmshl wrote:

Thanks for your reply... i didn't visit this office... i complaint the office in exit 13... can you please confirm me the location...

is this the GPS location.... 24.694668,46.680278?

Best Regads
Saleem

Yes. that's the exact location of STC building.

Thanks for your reply....

You are right... i don't know what kind of office is this... if you want connection, its just a call away...they know English and everything... but once you have complaint they don't know English...

anyway.. didn't solve your issue after trying in head office also??

thanks & regards

Thank you...

slmshl wrote:

Thanks for your reply....

You are right... i don't know what kind of office is this... if you want connection, its just a call away...they know English and everything... but once you have complaint they don't know English...

anyway.. didn't solve your issue after trying in head office also??

thanks & regards

My problem was not solved and also I was not willing to waste time as they were taking too much time in solving the problem. They were keep telling me these words always:

"come back tomorrow as the server is busy"
"we have registered your complaint and you will be informed through phone call" (I never recieved any calls :/ )
"you must pay money as they is no other way to do it"

blah blah blah. I was fed up of their comments. So I decided to close the chapter by paying money though for me money was not huge. (450 SR)

Yesterday even i recieved a bill around 1360 SAR. Although my monthly package is 149 SAR joodnet. And i pay my bill every month. When i am calling 907, they say to call on 906, then they say to call 902, then they say to call 906, then again i got diverted to 907. but i couldnt even narrate my problem to them. Because they just dont want to work. Did anybody found solution for this? If yes then pls help me.

suffi wrote:

Yesterday even i recieved a bill around 1360 SAR. Although my monthly package is 149 SAR joodnet. And i pay my bill every month. When i am calling 907, they say to call on 906, then they say to call 902, then they say to call 906, then again i got diverted to 907. but i couldnt even narrate my problem to them. Because they just dont want to work. Did anybody found solution for this? If yes then pls help me.

ones the bill is issued means you have to pay it ! Irony is that if you want to disconnect the line now then they will even charge  for that also means bill + line removal charges  !

STC is the worst company in KSA. They never care about customers.

Salaam Saleem bhai... STC is a big Ali baba.But don't worry. There is a solution. I totally understood your problem. Because last month I also received a bill of 1360 riyal. My package was joodnet 20 mbps @199 SAR. Suddenly my speed went low, near 4 mbps. So I decided to decrease my package and l even changed it online via My STC. Suddenly next month I got the bill of 1360 riyal.I went to STC gallery near exit 13. But they told me to come after 2 days. I called each and every number of customers services 902, 906, 907.. But all of the customer service representative kept me rotating.  but couldn't call 900 as this no.do not have option for English. Then I contacted my Saudi friend who called 900... First time the problem was not solved. So we (my Saudi friend) called again and requested in a soft angry manner. This time they told that bill was billed by mistake...  and Alhamdulillah the 1360 figure was vanished from my My STC. So for you Mr Saleem..  I would advice the same thing.  Ask your Saudi friend to talk with them. But in a soft angry manner... Insha Allah it will be fine. Just keep praying after every Salaah.