I can help finding work in Brisbane

Hi everyone

I work in industrial relations and deal with hundreds of companies in Brisbane.  I'm not in a position to employ anyone myself but I usually know where workers are needed and who is hiring etc.  send me a message if you need any advice.

Could you kindly share some insights over the skill shortage around Brisbane. Probably we can build a professional relationship to link the unemployed Australians and those who willing to relocate to Australia with the vacancies.

clikbill wrote:

Could you kindly share some insights over the skill shortage around Brisbane. Probably we can build a professional relationship to link the unemployed Australians and those who willing to relocate to Australia with the vacancies.

GREAT idea and very useful!!!!!!! thumps up!!!

Hi Ian,

Now as the elections are over, it would be great to discuss the available opportunities and the outlook of Brisbane's development projects. Happy to chat over coffee**, let me know whichever suites you best. Am in the city and flexible in timing throughout the week

Best Regards
Zuhair

Hi

I have sent you a message to discuss in more detail

Hi.

That sounds interesting.  Do you know what the situation is with companies employing older people these days, ie: those over 55 or 60 ?

Age is not supposed to be a limiting factor regarding employment here in Australia. In reality it is the opposite. The Govt is now supposed to be looking into this as they are looking to increase age limit at which you can retire and get a pension. 

I have near 50 years experience in the civil construction industry here and have been unemployed for 10 months now.

How can I get a casual job in Brisbane? I am a student and would be glad to have one...

I agree with the perceived problem for older people getting work in practice.

The retirement ages have already been changed and are:

Date of Birth:
From 1 July 1952 to 31 December 1953 = retirement age: 65 years and 6 months
From 1 January 1954 to 30 June 1955 = retirement age:     66 years
From 1 July 1955 to 31 December 1956    = retirement age:  66 years and 6 months
From 1 January 1957 onwards = retirement age:     67 years

Most workers though will be ineligible for the government income and asset tested age pension, as they will be getting their personal compulsory super payment from the date they choose to retire.

Hi Ian , I will appreciate your assistance for the recruitment agencies .
beety

Hi Ian
I am an HND qualified Engineer with over 25 years experience.
My more recent work involves Catia V5 Design Engineering.
I am 46 and wanting to relocate to Australia to be near to family who
are settled in Queensland.

If you can help can you supply your e-mail address so that I can submit
my CV if that is relevant at this stage.

Andy.

hie am looking for work in brisbane as an accounts clerk would you help me find one and i could forward my cv on your email

tendai blessed wrote:

hie am looking for work in brisbane as an accounts clerk would you help me find one and i could forward my cv on your email

Welcome to the forum....

The first thing you need to do is find out if you qualify for a visa. the website for this is www.immi.gov.au  You have to have certain qualifications that are acceptable and also experience. To be honest you will find it near impossible to get such a job as it is one that a local can do.

Jobs are not easy to find here as unemployment is rising so it is even hard for locals to get a job. 

The cost of living is high here too.

I sent you a request on the 24th February but have not heard from you.

Are you in a position to reply please.

Andy

Hi, 
I'm currently living here in the Philippines
but I'm interested to work in any part of Australia and it's my dream come true if I can go there. My work here is accounting staff, maybe you can  help me please. I'm looking forward for your response.

Thank you and God Bless You ,
Gems

gemster wrote:

Hi, 
I'm currently living here in the Philippines
but I'm interested to work in any part of Australia and it's my dream come true if I can go there. My work here is accounting staff, maybe you can  help me please. I'm looking forward for your response.

Thank you and God Bless You ,
Gems

Read my replies to your other posts.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + post in the jobs section pls

HI,
Am Nathan a Zimbabwean currently staying in South Africa.
Am a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with more than 5 Years Post Apprentice Experience. Am currently working on Caterpiller Equipment.
Here is my story Sir, am currently busy with my Visa Application of which am on the Technical Interview stage.

Are You in a position to help Diesel Mechanics?.

Your response will be well appreciated!.

Hi Lan,
Pls I am new in Brisbane and would love to hear or get ur reply pls.
I want to find work of any kind I cam to Australia for months now no work and I now resides at Brisbane.
Kindly mail or send info on my mobile xxx
Thanks while I awaits your response.
Michael Unegbu

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I ll be moving to Sydney by March 2016.
Basically into data warehousing etl.
I saw some jobs in data stage.can u please guide?

Anyone looking for work is invited to place their CV for free in the jobs section of the forum located i the green banner at the top of this page.
This is the appropriate place to seek work as advertising of any kind is not allowed on this section of the forum. Your CV will remain current there and get better exposure.

I need employment in Australia

Hi,
could you send me a PM in what is the shortage of job and what industry you could access for job vacancy link?

Hello everyone,

Please take the time to go through the different articles in the Work section of the Living in Australia Guide. You will get useful infos and links to job sites.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello all!
Kindly advice on the best way to get work in Brisbane

HEY.
i am looking for a job in any sales sector or in  salon.do you know any vacancy?

Hi, I moved to Brisbane with PR, but couldn't find job till now its been 2months now. I'm into software industry, oracle developer with 13yrs of exp, now i'm ready to do any work even in non-IT industry, could you please help ?

Ian,

I sent you two posts over 18 months ago and still await a reply.

If you cannot help I would appreciate a reply as this is common courtesy and
does not bode well for your promises to help expats in their search for job assistance.

Hello everyone,

Since Ian has not visited the website for nearly a year now, i am closing this thread.

If you are looking for a job, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Brisbane section of the website.

You may also read the articles under the Work in Australia section of the expat guide.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed