Soccer / Football In Nha Trang for Kids

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know there is an expat soccer club in Nha Trang for kids ages 7-14. Its run on Saturdays in Kingsport Sports Stadium off 75 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, from 4pm to 6pm. If you need more information let me know.

Does anyone know of another soccer club here or any that have competitions with other teams?

Did you ever find a soccer class for your kids? I would consider Saturday lessons but my boys are 5 and 6 yrs old.

Hi there,

Yes i know 1 soccer club for vietnamese kid in Nha Trang city. Maybe i could introduce some vietnamese kids want to play football and improve their english skills in the same time.  We could do some friendly matches or do business together. If you feel interesting with my idea. We could seat down, have a coffee and discuss.

Cheers,

Tuan

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Tuan,

Do you mind telling us a bit more about the soccer club you are referring to ? :)

We encourage members to share any infos they have on the forum itself so as everyone can benefit from it.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Tomorrow I play foot at Da Quoc club. I guess you have football club every saturday there, right? How is about 2.30pm?

Cheers,

Tuan

@ Tuan > Just to inform you that Bhavna is a member of the Expat.com team and that she is not in Nha Trang, she is here to guide and assist members. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Please contact Charity if you would like more info as we are about to go back home to Melbourne (Oz) and I have handed the club over to her. I am unable to post contact details here but hopefully there is a classified ad here with the details still on it... Just come to the Kingsport grounds and have a chat with her on a Saturday.

We meet every Saturday 4pm to 6pm (unless there is severe weather in which case we group SMS you). Cost is only 250,000 VND per child per month and some of the kids are street kids sponsored by other members parents. i.e. they pay for their child plus one more. First hour we teach skills and team play and the second hour we play a game. All are welcome. We are non profit so all extra funds are spent on equipment for the team. Great sport to teach kids team work and keep them healthy and fit.