Looking for Personal Assistant in Algeria who speaks English & French

Hello

I am the Director of a recruitment firm in Vietnam and planing to set up a office in Algeria.

I will be travelling to Algeria towards the end of September and since i dont speak French, i am looking to secure the service of a personal assistant local translator who can converse between English and French.

If any blog partner can help,

pls send me a PM **

Thanks...Guru.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello Guru

Last time you were looking for Chinese speaker. Change of plan and business?

Please note that for any adverts, please refer to the appropriate field of the site :

> Personal assistant jobs in Algeria

Regards
Kenjee

No dear no change in plans you should know that 30% of business in Algeria is controlled by Chinese companies so to do business in Algeria you also need to have a Chinese translator it will be advantages.

Dear Sir ,

You can contact me trough ;  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello sir

Hope ur doing well.  I'm sam from algeria ,u can reach me at my email for further conversation. Ans ILLe be glad to  assist you .
Mt email : ***
Greetings
Sam

Dear Guru,

My name is Mourad Zaoui and I am a US and Algerian citizen. I speak three languages fluently and I am an IT professional with more than 12 years experience in customer support, systems administration, and management.
Please consider my application, if you think I could help your company move forward.

Best regards,

Mourad Zaoui
Email: ***

Hello,

If you still looking for a translator please let me know.

Regards

Hello Sharky,

Thank you for your reply. We will be in Algiers by mid-October. We will confirm our arrival date with you by personal email to be able to meet you in Algiers.

Best regards,

Guru

Hello everyone,

As Kenjee already mentioned above. If you have vacancy for the specified job or looking for a job in that field, please an drop and advert or browse through the appropriate section as i am closing this thread :

- Jobs in Algiers

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed