My life here! Would like to meet people around

Hello! my name is Reinaldo and i am from Venezuela, but now  I have been living in Jamaica for seven months now. I like the sport of mountain, ride bike and the surf.

My English is basic but i want to learn with practice and speaking with new friend here. I am searching people that wanting to speak English and Spanish for a meet and practice.

I would like to meet people to learn together!  :top:

Hi Reinaldo,
Welcome to the expat life.  Ive been here for quite a while now but would love the opportunity to learn spanish this way. Not a surfer myself but I am not far from the best surfing beach in the South East of the island, Makka beach where they have a surfing competition every year.

Hope you cotinue to enjoy your stay here.

Hello my friend, i like much the surf, but now not practice because my thing not being here, all my country, now only i am learning english.  :)

Hola mi amig@, me gusta mucho el surf, pero ahora no practico porque lo mío no estar aquí, todo esta en mi país, ahora solo estoy aprendiendo Inglés.  :top:

Hi reinaldo, I too would like to learn Spanish  *** Rose

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Hi Rose! Nice to meet you, sorry for not respond before, i was trip  :)

I can´t call, only i have data in my phone. Could speak for Skype.  :top:

See you soon!  :cheers:

Hola Rose! Encantado de conocerte, lo siento por no responder antes, yo estaba de viaje  :)

No puedo llamar, sólo tengo los datos en mi teléfono. Podría hablar por Skype.  :top:

Nos vemos pronto  :cheers:

Reinaldo my Skype { xxx }

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

:top:  Thanks!!! See you soon!