CFA Preparation in Riyadh

Hi Gents, Can you plz advise If there is any institution in Riyadh who helps preparing for CFA.

Yes there are a few institutions.

For example:
http://www.mindmergeinc.com/certifications/finance/cfa

I was planning on it once but then dropped the idea. It has nothing to do with my educational background and career history. Though it's awesome certification and dramatically tough.

Thank you brother, will check with the institute because without tution it is really difficult.

REGZA12 wrote:

Hi Gents, Can you plz advise If there is any institution in Riyadh who helps preparing for CFA.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

There is one institute i know of .. its moneybiz or something .. its opposite the Passport Office in Riyadh in Al Rajhi building on King Fahd Road .. ground floor. They give classes for CFA and similar financial certifications.

(moderated: no free ads. Pls register in the business directory)

level 3

Not sure if its still there, but heading north on King AbdulAziz road after passing Salah Al Deen Hotel, there was a company called Technical Accountancy or something like that. Even if they don't have level 3 courses im sure they can hook you up with a CFA who could teach privately.

Furthermore, theres the money experts club mentioned in an earlier post. I doubt they do such courses regularly but they can definitely hook you up with someone who can teach you privately.

Google helps too when it comes to finding tutors.