Need help...anyone from pakistan applied for gc in june 2014 or after?

Hello All
I am a dr from pakistan and i hv 3 years experience as a medical dr. I applied for green card on 17 june at isb embassy. i got refusal on 3rd september. they gave me 90 points. they cut my experience and positive list points though medical dr is on positive list. a few of my known people (total 4) had also applied for gc in around june and july and they all got refused for same reason.( not given experience and positive list points ).
Few months back 2 of my dr colleagues had applied gc and got positive reply and they r in denmark right now.
I have searched a lot and contacted a few people. at the moment i knw 8 people whose gc has been refused from pakistan all with same refusal ( no positive list and experience points ). this include drs and m phil in professions on positive list. in my refusal they said thy dont accept pakistani degree of mbbs so they are not giving exp and postive list points. though 2 of my known drs were granted gc on same degree and experience few months back.
can anyone shed some light what is going on? why they are refusing visas from pakistan?

Having all the required points, qualifications is still no guarantee of getting gc. It could be that there are no positions available or there is a quota system.
I suggest you contact the relevant authorities with regard to your problem.

Thanks stumpy for the response. Yes i hav contacted the relevant authorities and they have asked to appeal the decision.

Hello how did u apply for denmark green card scheme? i mean by yourself or by some consulting firm?
I am also in contact with visa lawyer based in lahore and they are asking me to apply ASAP.
What do you think should i apply?
But green card gives u limited stay for 2 years after that we have to extend and can u tell me what would be conditions for extension? As far i know for extension we need to complete the danish language test and get registration from danish ministry of health like registration of our PMDC.

Thanks.