Appointment in france embassy for AU PAIR VISA

Filipina Au Pair in France, if youre not living in luzon near in france embassy in makati, would it be okay if i will just send my all documents there since Im still studying and living in Davao. please po i need your help. thank you :D

Try to contact the French Consulate in Cebu and ask if you could submit your documents at their office. You usually need to set an appointment with the embassy/consulate and submit in person the required documents for your visa application.

Here's the French a Consulate Cebu contact nos.: +632 (032) 232-1311 / 233-2542

Goodluck!

Hi

You are definitely required to appear in person at the embassy for the reason that embassies in the Philippines is now practicing the use of biometrics and as stated on the Embassy of France in Manila under the visa information section:

Biometrics
In conformity with EU regulations, the Embassy of France started issuing biometric visas on 11 December 2009. This process entails fingerprinting, which requires the personal appearance for all applicants.

i hope this helps, if you think going there is a big challenge better call the embassy if there is another option.

Hi dear all ,
The consulate in Cebu does not deal with the visa requests , just there to spend our money from taxes with parties , good time & cocktails .
Fone to the (toll call) the consulate in Manila , they will appoint you for interview .
First complete the form document CERFA 12225.01 (easy to find on the net) ..

No way to escape the trip to Manila (great  :D )