Do colour matters

OK due some scientist they

'Get tired' from the sun! Hmmm.. Now that's the first I am hearing about people getting tired of sun! What exactly are you trying to say?

In short I meant white if they get tired from the sun  black due 2 hard colour no they don't get tired

Olgalusinde wrote:

OK due some scientist they say black people they don't get tired from sun BT white they get tired ist true pardon me if I have insult any

The ONLY difference that color makes would be in choosing what makeup you're going to purchase. Other than that your posting has absolutely nothing to do with expat life and living in a foreign country, which is the whole idea of Expat-blog.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Ahhh that...
Hmmm.. No idea about Black people or White people.. but the Brown people in me does get tired of sun pretty quickly after living a lifetime in Pakistan. .

And yes, as James says, lets keep the forum expat centric please?

I live in a country of mostly brown and black and we all walk in the shade because we avoid the sun.

One more inane post by this poster and I think she gets banned to la la land.

Bob K

No no Bobs, she just got started.. probably didn't have an idea. Let her get used to the forum..

Easy man.. : )
Enjoy the day
Z

Bob K wrote:

One more inane post by this poster and I think she gets banned to la la land.

Bob K

Ok one more crevesa for me.  Hot as blazes here right now with heat index over 110F

Bob K

Hey am sorry I never new all about Expat.com its all about plz pardon me am.  A new member am sorry once again

Woah ...
Cheers man...
Well, that's like, a toast to a man who's already toasted... Or should I say, roasted!!
Hahaha. . = )

Z

Bob K wrote:

Ok one more crevesa for me.  Hot as blazes here right now with heat index over 110F

Bob K

No problem. Why not tell us about yourself.  What do you do?  Are you an Expat or planning on becoming one?

Bob K

Oh chill out Olga...
We're in a happy mood today.. so we're not banning anyone.
But make sure you just use the forum for helping expats in your country, ok?

Enjoy
Z

Olgalusinde wrote:

Hey am sorry I never new all about Expat.com its all about plz pardon me am.  A new member am sorry once again

Or seek information about becoming an Expat.

Una mas cervesa por favor :D:D:D:D:D

Bob K

Si Señor!  :top:

Bob K wrote:

I live in a country of mostly brown and black and we all walk in the shade because we avoid the sun.

And apparently that country is the Dominican Republic.

In Ecuador, the Land of the Sun, el sol can be super-intense during the midday hours, especially here, just 15 miles from the Equator.  Around noon, there can be almost no shadows cast by buildings.  It can feel much warmer than the officially-measured 68 degrees F., 20 C.

Living at this altitude of 9,350 feet above sea level makes the highlands weather pleasant and mild.  Walking in the shade during mid-afternoon is a cool and delightful experience.

Seeing people walking around with open umbrellas on a sunny day ... is a rarity in the capital of Ecuador.  In parts of Thailand, it's 'business as usual.'

cccmedia in Quito, Ecuador

Skin colour is really important when it comes to deciding how much sun cream you need.
Colour is really important to some people when they buy a car - I don't much care as long as it's nice to drive.
I like to wear black shirts because I don't look quite as fat.
As sexy stuff goes, I really love a light tanned skin - well, we all have our little fetishes. :D

Open umbrellas on sunny days is pretty common here

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Ok one more crevesa for me.  Hot as blazes here right now....

Bob K

I'm interpreting Bob's latest post about umbrellas to mean he's chilling out after downing a few crevesas.

Actually, here in Ecuador, we call them cervesas (sehr-BAY-sahs).

Have enough of them and see if you, too, are spelling the word creatively. ;)

cccmedia in Quito

The sky is yellow today: full of desert sand and dust with a high temperature at 35 C is not a pleasant weather condition where normally the sky is blue and sunny.

Tonight, when the sky is clear and the dust is gone, I can start scooping the sand and dust out the house.
Thanks to Xeeschan who offered to help me  :D

Oh please, no need to thank me, it's nothing at all...
I'm just going back to Istanbul from a small Aegean Island here in Turkey. . And I figured I'll make a short stopover in Amman..  :lol:

Anything to help a helpful fellow Expert! :D
Z

Primadonna wrote:

Tonight, when the sky is clear and the dust is gone, I can start scooping the sand and dust out the house.
Thanks to Xeeschan who offered to help me  :D

Meet other expats and join the events

OR