Salary of Euro 3300 for couple

I would like to know whether couple can survive in Euro 3300 in gothunberg sweedan.
Please do reply.

Thanks
Bhairavi

A couple can survive on half that amount. Ultimately it all depends on your living expenses, transportation and habits.
Answer to your question: Yes, in all normal circumstances

Hi Bhairavi!

My husband and I survived on that as a monthly wage for at least my first 3 years here. It is very possible, especially if you are willing to live slightly outside of the center of the city (for example, we can be in center in 20 minutes by taking only one tram, so it's not too far). Paying rent in the middle of the city is quite expensive, whereas paying rent a 20 minute tram ride away is much cheaper.

As long as you are not frivolous, it is very possible! My husband and I live very normal lives, the only difference is that we do not own a car or drive. We buy normal amounts of food and pay all of our bills on time and are still able to save enough money to upgrade our home and buy all the things we want/need without worrying about money. Then again, we also do not go out clubbing, we make all of our own food, and we don't buy loads of clothes and jewelry in the newest fashions either -  so it all depends on lifestyle and purchase choices.

Hej, I can fully agree with jennaiwanchuk. For last 5 months I had one salary (on this level as you mentioned) with my husband. We live close to Stockholm. It was really enough. We didn't have a car. No children. Two cats :) And we could even save some money each month. So, it all depends on standard you live, do you eat in restaurants or cook yourself, do you buy expensive clothes etc. But in general 3300 Euro will be ok for a couple to live and have money for some entertainment too :)