Is this salary sufficient to live a basic lifestyle there?

Hii everyone Nick here from India. I just got a job offer from Mozambique, and they are paying me around  USD 752 per month + fooding and accommodation and medical benefits. I just want to now is this salary sufficient to live a basic lifestyle there? I am not fond of living a costly lifestyle. They have offices in Maputo, Beira, Chimoio, Tete , however location is still have  to be decided. By the way I  am joining as a Trainee . I consider it good because I am a passout of MBA International Trade and I am passionate about learning different cultures and environment which is really helpful to make career in International Business. Please share your views.

Hi Nick,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Mozambique forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

ok noted thanks :)

I think it is a very good and nice offer for a trainee. Just check the transport facilities, and that there are not any suprice "electric" or "water" bills in the end of the month.

Kean wrote:

I think it is a very good and nice offer for a trainee. Just check the transport facilities, and that there are not any suprice "electric" or "water" bills in the end of the month.

Ok Kean thanks a lot for your reply man.

Hi im akshay from mauritius.

Im planning to come to mozambique for 3 months ,starting from september.

Are you put up in Maputo?

Regards

Akshay

hi

you can have a decent living with this, as your food accommodation etc is covered, you can mail me at *** if you have any other questions.

nice place to live i have been here 16 yrs.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting any contacts/mails on the forum

HI

It's good that accommodation and medical is covered as these are expensive items.

Take care of dishonesty among people in general.

All the best
Zaid Tayob