Feeling lonely and homesick

I have been here for bearly a week and half I am already missing home. I am here for work for a month and half. Back in states I only have bearly a friend to two and it is hard to hold on to any friends for me. So I have been a lone wolf for most of my life falling in love once or twice. I don't travel often because I don't have much friends to do it with. I have contemplated about going home early and I am born in Taipei but it just don't feel like home anymore. I just have a hard time making friends because of my introvert personalities.  So can anyone help?

Hi, sorry to hear that you feel this way.  You said that you are here for work, so maybe you can ask some people in the company for suggestions of what to do.  Also, I suggest you can get out and check out the sights and attractions.  Personally, I enjoy getting out by myself once and awhile to take photos.  I usually pick a place, grab my camera, and go. 

Hope this helps.

A great place to meet expats are at church.  There are some really nice churches jn Taipei likd The Bread of Life Church, sorry I font know ghe chinese name. You wil make ftiends very quickly if you join the English small grouos. You can also join a charity organization.