Job Offer, Is it real or is it a scam?

Hello,

I recently got a job offer from ADGAS in Abu Dhabi and wanted your opinions on if the contract is real or if it is a scam.  What are the best ways to confirm the legitimacy of this contract?

Thanks!

hi, i have some questions for you to answer. 1. did they call you? is the number calling appears to be +9712xxxxxxx? adgas is one of our sister company, you have to fill up the online application when applying post with adgas, you will be required to submit documents too pertaining to your claims and qualification = diploma. should the number that calls you appears to be fraudulent then that is a scam, they usually hire people by agency and mostly manpower pooling, meaning you will not pay anything prior to your deployement. show me the letter head or logo if you can.
pls do alot of care---as there are so -many scams for job offers.

rami2014 wrote:

hi, i have some questions for you to answer. 1. did they call you? is the number calling appears to be +9712xxxxxxx? adgas is one of our sister company, you have to fill up the online application when applying post with adgas, you will be required to submit documents too pertaining to your claims and qualification = diploma. should the number that calls you appears to be fraudulent then that is a scam, they usually hire people by agency and mostly manpower pooling, meaning you will not pay anything prior to your deployement. show me the letter head or logo if you can.
pls do alot of care---as there are so -many scams for job offers.

They did not call me but the number on the email was +971 5x xxx xxxx,  +971 5x xxx xxxx  They got my information including my resume from the naukri website. What's your email?  I can email you the first page of the contract.

Hi techrescue,

As a former Vancouverite myself I thought I'd respond to your question.

First off is this a job that you actually applied for or a company you sent your CV to? If it came as an unsolicited e-mail offering the job then the chances are it is a scam.

Many false job offers, especially anything remotely tied to the petroleum industry, are circulating on the internet. You should be aware that NO LEGITIMATE COMPANY anywhere in the world sends out unsolicited e-mails to recruit employees. It just isn't done.

Second, what is the e-mail address of the sender? If it is an e-mail address from gmail, hotmail, yahoo or any of the other free e-mail providers and it is not coming directly from the domain name of the "real" company then you can be assured it is a scam and at some point they will be asking you for a substantial sum of money, supposedly for visa processing and other charges. ADGAS Abu Dhabi's official website is http://www.adgas.com/en/SitePages/Home.aspx , so if the e-mail you received is NOT from that domain or if it is one that is similar, but not the same then it is a fraud. You should contact ADGAS and report it.

Many such scams victimize people every year all over the world and Canada is not exempt from their share of them. Most of these scammers even go to the trouble of setting up false websites that are almost mirror images of the official company websites. They are quite creative in their methods of entrapping people who are desparately seeking employment and thus willing to do whatever it takes to obtain a decent job.

Please see the "ADGAS recruitment scam" page from the real company. I think it will answer your question much more effectively than I can.

http://www.adgas.com/En/SitePages/Caree … 0Scam.aspx

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

[email protected]   the number that had been used is a mobile number, please take note that only land line numbers will be used when calling and giving you an appointment for personal appearance and interview. landline will be like this +9712XXXXXXX for abu dhabi, 4 for dubai, 6 for sharja/ajman, 7 for fujeirah. please becareful as the uae had a multi national people, scam is all around.

wjwoodward wrote:

Hi techrescue,

As a former Vancouverite myself I thought I'd respond to your question.

First off is this a job that you actually applied for or a company you sent your CV to? If it came as an unsolicited e-mail offering the job then the chances are it is a scam.

Many false job offers, especially anything remotely tied to the petroleum industry, are circulating on the internet. You should be aware that NO LEGITIMATE COMPANY anywhere in the world sends out unsolicited e-mails to recruit employees. It just isn't done.

Second, what is the e-mail address of the sender? If it is an e-mail address from gmail, hotmail, yahoo or any of the other free e-mail providers and it is not coming directly from the domain name of the "real" company then you can be assured it is a scam and at some point they will be asking you for a substantial sum of money, supposedly for visa processing and other charges. ADGAS Abu Dhabi's official website is http://www.adgas.com/en/SitePages/Home.aspx , so if the e-mail you received is NOT from that domain or if it is one that is similar, but not the same then it is a fraud. You should contact ADGAS and report it.

Many such scams victimize people every year all over the world and Canada is not exempt from their share of them. Most of these scammers even go to the trouble of setting up false websites that are almost mirror images of the official company websites. They are quite creative in their methods of entrapping people who are desparately seeking employment and thus willing to do whatever it takes to obtain a decent job.

Please see the "ADGAS recruitment scam" page from the real company. I think it will answer your question much more effectively than I can.

http://www.adgas.com/En/SitePages/Caree … 0Scam.aspx

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks for your imput wjwoodward,

I believe that it is fake as the domain in the email is @adgas-ltd.com instead of @adgas.com  also I checked their facebook page where there are several claims from people saying that they too are getting offers as well from the same character.  I've heard it to be a Nigerian scammer.  I emailed Adgas themselves and now I am just waiting to hear back from them.

I also have a job offer from ADCO, to good to be true im trying to get an answer for my offer .is it real and do they give that over the top remuneration,  privilege and salary.

if they are asking some fee.. its a scam

i too recieved a job offer this is what it states. also i noted the email for the hhospital ends with.ae and not as the senders email which ends with.com. also i tried to google the mentioned peoples names and they are not on the mentioned hospital list and no such phone no exists. i believe there are many such scams esp for dubai.

this is what i recieved

With the approval of the Board of Directors of Emirates Hospital after extensive assessment and evaluation of your submitted resume, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Emirate Hospital for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 5 working days.

You are to immediately make contact with Mohammed Bin Shabib & Associates with the below details to secure your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the United Arab Emirates High Court of Justice to enable us process your Residence and Work permit / Visa and also legalize your contract engagement with Emirate Hospital.This Affidavit covers for your total contract acceptance with duration terms and allegiance to the laws guiding the Aliens/Expatriates Registration Quota under the Ministry of Internal Affairs which empowers us to procure your works/residence permit with the U.A.E Immigration Services here in United Arab Emirates.

MOHAMMED BIN SHABIB & ASSOCIATES
City Tower 2, Office 704, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai U.A.E.
E-mail: [email protected]
Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
Contact Person: Barrister(Mr.) Mohammed Bin Shabib
Tel: +971 563153695

On getting the Affidavit make available to us the below documents for the processing of your Residence and Work permit / Visa:

1. Scan copy of your affidavit of Guarantee and letter of attestation from the U.A.E High Court of Justice
2. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter (Enclosures: 6 below)
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)

Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us immediately on    +971 5631 53696         .

Congratulations!

Thanks and best regards,

Regards,
Dr Eric Bruno.
(Head of Department)
EMIRATES HOSPITAL DUBAI U.A.E
Tel: +971 5631 53696                 
[email protected]

adilmd wrote:

i too recieved a job offer this is what it states. also i noted the email for the hhospital ends with.ae and not as the senders email which ends with.com. also i tried to google the mentioned peoples names and they are not on the mentioned hospital list and no such phone no exists. i believe there are many such scams esp for dubai.

this is what i recieved

With the approval of the Board of Directors of Emirates Hospital after extensive assessment and evaluation of your submitted resume, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Emirate Hospital for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 5 working days.

You are to immediately make contact with Mohammed Bin Shabib & Associates with the below details to secure your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the United Arab Emirates High Court of Justice to enable us process your Residence and Work permit / Visa and also legalize your contract engagement with Emirate Hospital.This Affidavit covers for your total contract acceptance with duration terms and allegiance to the laws guiding the Aliens/Expatriates Registration Quota under the Ministry of Internal Affairs which empowers us to procure your works/residence permit with the U.A.E Immigration Services here in United Arab Emirates.

MOHAMMED BIN SHABIB & ASSOCIATES
City Tower 2, Office 704, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai U.A.E.
E-mail: [email protected]
Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
Contact Person: Barrister(Mr.) Mohammed Bin Shabib
Tel: +971 563153695

On getting the Affidavit make available to us the below documents for the processing of your Residence and Work permit / Visa:

1. Scan copy of your affidavit of Guarantee and letter of attestation from the U.A.E High Court of Justice
2. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter (Enclosures: 6 below)
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)

Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us immediately on    +971 5631 53696         .

Congratulations!

Thanks and best regards,

Regards,
Dr Eric Bruno.
(Head of Department)
EMIRATES HOSPITAL DUBAI U.A.E
Tel: +971 5631 53696                 
[email protected]

lol its a scam .
I doubt there ia a emirates hospital in UAE

I was offer a job to work at the Ruwais national hospital Abu Dhabi. Offer was sign by Dr Elias Massaad. I was told by Anthonio Dos Santos of Eaglewing travel & tourism agent to pay 1,450USD for visa/ work permit which they say will be paid back after confirmation by their HR dept. I started my sending my cv to a email and Dr Massaad said I fit to the kind of person they are looking for and send application form and questionaire which I filled and was given job as a consultant paediatrician. Is this a scam? Kindly reply soonest.

Employers pay the visa fees so if you're being asked to send money it's a scam

@temitope. 

SCAM !!!!!

I totally agree with James.
Any job offer that asks you to pay money is a scam. The employer pays for all fees etc.

Hello,I also got an offer from ruwais national hospital as a general practitioner..they told me to  contact some eagles tours for visa processing..By seeiing the salary and benefits I m sure that it must b a scam..how to confirm this?Should I call ruwais hospital??
You have an offer as a consultant pediatrician. .did u talk with them??
Thanks..waiting for reply..

amripk wrote:

Hello,I also got an offer from ruwais national hospital as a general practitioner..they told me to  contact some eagles tours for visa processing..By seeiing the salary and benefits I m sure that it must b a scam..how to confirm this?Should I call ruwais hospital??
You have an offer as a consultant pediatrician. .did u talk with them??
Thanks..waiting for reply..

1.  Contact the hospital to see if there is actually a job for you.
2.  Who asked you to contact Eagle tours for visa processing.
3. Has anyone asked you to pay money upfront. 
4. Have you seen a contract offer.

If you are asked to pay money for visas etc it is a scam.
Perhaps the hospital use Eagle Tours for visas and travel arrangements so only the hospital can give you that information.

Dr elias massad sent me an email with attached copy of contract..in email,he said that if you spent money for your processing,we will return it..the web sites fir both ruwais hospital and eagle tours are there..but no phone no of ruwais hospital on its web site..I found no.on other web site,dialled but operater says that no is not in use..thinking of how to confirm..

i had also experienced same this from naukrigulf.com and the job offer or contract are from ruwais hospital adnoc and universal hospital n airport road both are uea.pls.can you give me some info about this.thank you!

Well judging from the domain name for the (REAL) Emirates Hospital which is www.emirateshospital.ae/  and not the (FAKE) e-mail address [email protected] it is clearly a scam. Note the "s" is missing, "hospital" is not written out in full and the domain is .com and not .ae as it would certainly be if it weren't fake. The telephone for the real hospital is totally different too it is +971 4 349 6666 not the number shown in the fake e-mail.

It really amazes me how few people take the time to do the most basic of checks to prevent getting scammed. A simple Google search of the employer or company name will generally be all that's necessary in most cases to uncover the scam.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Garber Recruitment Services
To    Daisy Bautista  Apr 23 at 12:30 AM
ATTN; DAISY DELA CRUZ BAUTISTA,

UNIVERSAL HOSPITALS congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were
found successful for the requirements of UNIVERSAL HOSPITAL ABU DHABI

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the
Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon
thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the
last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy
to the Gulf Wings Travel Agency for the procurement of your necessary
traveling papers.ATTN; DAISY DELA CRUZ BAUTISTA,

traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Gulf Wings Travel Agency for the
procurement / acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which
will empower you to live and work legally here in U.A.E. also sign the
Contract agreement and send to Gulf Wings Travel Agency with the below
information.

Gulf Wings Travel Agency contact details below:
GULF WINGS TRAVEL AGENCY
Umm Hureir Road, Dubai – UAE
P.O. Box  28051
Contact Person:  RASHID HASSAN
Telephone.: +971527066086
Email:  [email protected] or [email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance
with the U.N. Terrorism Act.Update us with the process between you and
the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide
them their requirements quick for the fastest process from their
office.ATTN; DAISY DELA CRUZ BAUTISTA,

traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Gulf Wings Travel Agency for the
procurement / acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which
will empower you to live and work legally here in U.A.E. also sign the
Contract agreement and send to Gulf Wings Travel Agency with the below
information.

Gulf Wings Travel Agency contact details below:
GULF WINGS TRAVEL AGENCY
Umm Hureir Road, Dubai – UAE
P.O. Box  28051
Contact Person:  RASHID HASSAN
Telephone.: +971527066086
Email:  [email protected] or [email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance
with the U.N. Terrorism Act.Update us with the process between you and
the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide
them their requirements quick for the fastest process from their
office.
Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering
your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit
your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the
process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal
address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly
Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis
of UNIVERSAL HOSPITAL ABU DHABI ,and this Program will start 7 days on
arrival for work sign-on.Should you require more information, Please
feel free to contact the UNIVERSAL HOSPITAL ABU DHABI immediately with
the below information's for more clarifications.

UNIVERSAL HOSPITAL ABU DHABI
PO Box 5056
United Arab Emirates
Contact person; DR. SHABEER  NELLIK
Telephone: +971528847316
Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]! On your appointment.

Regards
Mr.zaid khan
Recruitment manager

Hello..did u find out about your job offer?,is it real or a scam??plz do let me know. .thanks. .

Hi ,

I recently got a job offer from EMARAT LIMA PETROLEUM in Abu Dhabi and wanted your opinions on if the contract is real or if it is a scam. They asked me to contact the travel agent - FIRST TRAVEL AND TOUR in Abu Dhabi for processing work/residence permit, that travel agent asked me to provide some money for work/resident permit. In agreement said that all expenses for processing documents will be refunded back.
Please advise me whatever this is a real or a scam???

Thanks!

Mechanic15 wrote:

Hi ,

I recently got a job offer from EMARAT LIMA PETROLEUM in Abu Dhabi and wanted your opinions on if the contract is real or if it is a scam. They asked me to contact the travel agent - FIRST TRAVEL AND TOUR in Abu Dhabi for processing work/residence permit, that travel agent asked me to provide some money for work/resident permit. In agreement said that all expenses for processing documents will be refunded back.
Please advise me whatever this is a real or a scam???

Thanks!

same question...how i can chk ..job offer is real or scam?
i also gt job offer in which they mentioned all the cost incurred will be refunded after joining.
thnx in advance

it's a scam. They will not give you your money back .

In the UAE. The visa's fees are payed by the employer.

Do not pay them any money. And don't give them your personal or financial informations.

in my job offer letter,they mentioned fee will be refunded after 05 working days when visa processing will be commenced.

sukhwinderS wrote:

in my job offer letter,they mentioned fee will be refunded after 05 working days when visa processing will be commenced.

That remains a scam, please do not give them the money.

sukhwinderS wrote:

they are LYING. Be carefull.

I am in the same boat as everyone. I have had a contract of employment. I am worried they have my CV, Qualifications and Passport photo. Should I be worried.

I got a job appointment letter from crescent hospital , mankhool road, bur dubai , is this a true or scam ? Please reply if any one got the same offer.

Dear all friends ,
In any offer if there is no land line number then it's a bs SCAM all over it .
No matter how small or big is the employer they always pay the fees of all the process with exception of ( labour workers in low class jobs ) they pay for expenses with coordination with local recruitment companies is the country they will travel from .

I also received job offer from crescenthospital.They are asking 1450 dollar for visa process.I believe it is a scam

I also got offer from crescent hospital

unnippan wrote:

I also received job offer from crescenthospital.They are asking 1450 dollar for visa process.I believe it is a scam

Close.
The message is very unlikely to come from the place they claim to be, but it is a scam.

unnippan wrote:

Be understood,  the applicant of your job visa is your sponsor and not you. The ministry of labor is following a system for applying visa and it should be done only through online. Each companies have their own user name and password which is linked with an online account (E-Dirham) and the charges can be paid only through that. The total charges for visa processing is as follows

For Work permit - AED 2000 ( Below 60)
Service charge-  AED 6 Per lot (If there are 10 applications in a lot,total will be AED 20006 and if thre is only 1, it will be AED 2006)
For visa submission - 207
So the total expense for visa processing is only AED 2213 (Maximum)

These payments can be made only through respective accounts of your company and charging the money from the employees is illegal in this country. In this offer, they are asking huge amount of money, which means, either it's a scam or the money goes to someone's pocket in your company (It happens). Stay away from that offer.

you can directly contact the hospital mail id, which is provided in the website or else you can contact them directly

I just wanted to know if the pre employment contract of Adyard abudhabi LLC was true..and the agency there refer was true...without personal appearance in the interview or web cam.

uno23 wrote:

I just wanted to know if the pre employment contract of Adyard abudhabi LLC was true..and the agency there refer was true...without personal appearance in the interview or web cam.

None of the companies will recruit anyone without an interview, either by personal or by telephone/Skype. If you are getting an offer without proper interview, it will be a scam.

After a joke of a phone interview with generic questions about experience and location, I received a job offer from Fanoygllc.com which was too good to be true, so I called Fanoy and noticed that the email address to the real Fanoy was [email protected].  Also their phone numbers were not matching up. Read below and understand the scam. Mistakes in grammar are a dead giveaway. Hope this helps. Visit the original company's website. Under INFO or CONTACT US you'll find contact numbers.  Call them first.

Email 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of FANOY GAS LLC.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package,sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

Now, you have to contact the AL SHARAF TRAVELS & TOUR, UAE for the acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which will empower you to live and work in UAE also sign the Contract agreement and send to AL SHARAF TRAVELS & TOUR, UAE.

THE AL SHARAF TRAVELS & TOUR VISA PROCESSING OFFICE, UAE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:

ATTN: MRS. JENNIFER EDWARDS
CHIEF IMMIGRATION LAWYER
AL SHARAF TRAVELS & TOUR
Corporate office
AL Sharaf Travel Building
P.O.Box 21593, Khalid Bin Waleed Street,
Bur Dubai, Dubai, U.A.E
TEL:  971 507 109 359
E-MAIL: [email protected]
E-MAIL2: [email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the AL SHARAF TRAVELS & TOUR, UAE in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place in FANOY GAS LLC  and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards,

ENGR. Yusuf Abo EL-Naga
Chief Recruitment Officer
FANOY GAS LLC
Ground Floor, Street # 10,Mussafah (M-5),
Mussafah, Abu Dhabi Landmark:
Opposite to Eurostar Auto P.O.Box: 108479, UAE
Tele:  971551335700

Email 2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTN: Orest

Dear Client,

With reference to the priority instruction which we have received from your employer here in UAE  concerning the processing and issuance of your working permit/entry visa we confirm further details as follows.

In order to commence processing your working permit/entry visa into UAE, you have to complete the copy of our applicant working / entry visa registration form. Return as scan e-mail attachment, along with the below identification documents:

1.  COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
2.  2 PASSPORTS SIZED PHOTOGRAPH (COLORED OR BLACK.WHITE)
3.  COMPLETE VISA FORM AS ATTACHED BELOW.

You have to complete the registration form and send along-with pre-requisite processing fee as stated below:

A. WORK PERMIT FEE = US$250
B. RESIDENCE PERMIT FEE = US$300
C. ENTRY CLEARANCE = US$ 300
D. RELEASE DOCUMENTS= US$400
E. COURIER /DISPATCH FEE = US$200
TOTAL: 1,450

For Family visa you will have to pay the sum of US$2,650, This will your entire family.
Also Include Passport Copies/Photos for all Family Members.

Send above total fee strictly via western union to the attention of the visa-processing attorney:

RECEIVER FIRST NAME: HENRY CHIZOBA
LAST NAME: NWOSU
ADDRESS: Jamal Abdul Nasser 54,
CITY:  DUBAI
AMOUNT: US$ 1,450 Single Application.
US$2,650 Family Visa Cost.

Candidates who are in western union restricted countries i.e (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka ETC) Should contact our account department via e-mail for a bank account for wire transfer.

Do well to complete the form, send back with your Photo, Passport & Western Union Receipt via email attachment.

Note: In accordance with the contract agreement with your host employer all expenses incurred in the process of obtaining your visa work and residence permit shall be refunded back to you once your visa and work permit has been confirmed. We shall send an official reimbursement form when your documents has been endorsed at the Ministry of Interior.

We will send you by courier service the original work permit/entry visa and all the hard copy documents via your forwarding address, please indicate your preferred postal address while reverting with the work permit requirements.

Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.

TRULY YOURS,

MRS. GRACE BISHOP
CHIEF IMMIGRATION LAWYER
AL SAFAR TRAVELS & TOUR
Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 2623 Dubai - Dubai -
United Arab Emirates
TELEPHONE:  971 507 109 359

100ksi,

This is 100% scam, stay away from it. I'll give you a detail explanation about it.
1.Refer Document No: 3 (COMPLETE VISA FORM AS ATTACHED BELOW.) There is no forms as such to be filled by the candidate.
2. Visa applicant is your employer and not you. So all the charges for it has to be met by your employer and charging it from the employee is illegal in this country.
3. They are asking too much money. The actual amount which your employer need to pay is as follows
Work permit :  AED 2000
Service charge: AED 6/lot (If there are 10 applications in a lot, they have to pay 20006 and if there is one it will be 2006)
Visa submission :207
Total Exp: AED 2213 (maximum) which means $ 603

Prove them we are not just fools to believe in those rubbish. :D

Thank you for your help.

100ksi wrote:

Thank you for your help.

You are welcome :)