REG: Denmark green card scheme and rules regulated from 1 Jan 2015

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.

Hello Friends,
I have applied for Green Card in Jun-14 but my file rejected and I applied for Appeal which decision is in my favour.
I have awarded for 10 points according to Jan-15 Positive List this job was not in 2014 Positive List. I need 10 points to complete 100 points. Appeal decision came in Mar-15. Can you pls tell me exactly what will happen in my case whether I will get GC or not.

Regards
Mukesh

Hi there. Just wondering for the ielts score, does the requirement mean to have 6.5 total band score or is it 6.5 in each category (speaking, listening, reading and writing) to earn 40 pts for the new green card visa for Denmark? thanks

Cheers

Have a look at this site: - nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/positivelist/positive_list_overview.htm

hi. i did MBA (Hr, marketing) and i have 6 month experience
ielts 5.5
is it possible to apply for green card scheme?? and chances of getting.

- nyidanmark.dk/en-us/contact/contact_to_the_danish_immigration_service/contact_the_danish_immigration_service.htm

Here you will get the right and precise answer to your question.

Hi ,
My name is Amith. I am looking for Denmark green card. I want to know is ielts mandatory for Danish green card. I had done masters from UK a one year programme where medium of instruction was English. Is that ok to get a letter from university  showing this instead  of ielts. Please let me know as I can proceed with my application.
Thank you

i have doubt with experiance , 6 month is enough??

hay all,

Just to let u know that GCS description in website has got a little change. I just noticed they changed it on 19th of August thats yesterday. and according to that, 50k earning for first year got removed. correct me if I am wrong

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … scheme.htm

Still there:
If you are granted a residence permit, it is also a requirement that in the first year you have earned a minimum of DKK 50,000 in Denmark. The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment will automatically check the Danish income register to see if you meet this requirement. If not, your residence permit may be revoked.

got it.. yep u right. I was checking in extension part

Hello Everyone,

Anyone has recently applied for Denmark Greencard independently without assistance from consultancy.

Regards
Vishnu Kumar

based on the information provided at following link, there are now only 3 criteria of gaining Points

educational level, Language skills and adaptability

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … scheme.htm

I am having bachelors in Technology in information technology and 9 years of IT experience with reputed companies. i think at education level i will get 30   30 (Positive list ) and remaining i can only acquire through language skills where i will have to score 40 points. for that it requires 6.5 IELTS or 72 Toefl point.

is there no additional points or work experiences or age any longer ?

looking for insights from those who applied recently.

From the notice of greencard scheme points

https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0 … ?id=166462
§ 2
PCS. 3rd (in google translation)
Are given bonus points for a foreigner who has completed his training at a recognized university after the latest THES-QS World Rankin

So are the words. Nothing is mentioned about the number of points.

Hi. Is it possible to apply with ielts -academic ?

hello everyone who are applying to Denmark Green card visa stop applying for this visa I have applied this visa 2012 September I got the visa after one year & I have been to Denmark Copenhagen its really hard to get part time jobs and professionals jobs Danish language is really important, i came back to India I have done my masters in UK, its not so easy to learn Danish language,don't waste your money on this visa try to apply English countries like USA,AUSTRALIA,UK,CANADA....  THANK YOU

Hi
I am having a query regarding qualification assessment. I am in to financial services and my experience falls under positive list ie business Controller.
I am an Arts Graduate with Psychology and Geography and an MBA in Finance. My studies were Full Time.
Am I eligible for Danish Green card?
What can be my points for qualification?

Thanks