Expat meet-up (Makati/BGC)

Hi there, lets's meet up!

Looking for friends to hangout in makati area.

Did anyone push through with the meet up at BGC? Why not assign a specific place and a specic day? say, every Saturday at 11am at Starbucks Forbes Town Center. BGC. Anyone interested and available can come. If not, can try the following Saturday or the next one.
I will be in the Phil next month and would be just too happy to join with you, guys on the 22 August (Sat). Hope, you have started before I come. If not, I will be there anyway. It's either I have your company or enjoy cup of coffee on my own. 👸😊

Right, How dead is this post? I have recently moved to Makati. Here for a month and in dire need of friends.

Anyone keen let me know

Cheers

The problem with this post is, no one dares nor has  the initiative to move to the next step so nothing happens.

That's a shame.. But I guess people are busy..I work late hours here, to try and cover Europe times, I am free in the day time generally and can make it in the evenings if people give me a heads up.

TC

Absolutely! People are busy so why bother?  This blog doesn't allow members to give contact details then when one proposed a date, time & venue no one follows through. I can understand the Moderator not allowing contact details in the blog due to security reasons, however there are no other suggestions. Oh my! Why am I wasting my time here? Am busy too covering Asian projects

Definitely a lot easier ... I actually want to visit Phillipines in two weeks ... I moved to Malaysia now .

I'm actually thinking of going there for a visit but I don't know anyone there since I'm very close now . Just moved to Malaysia :)

Hi everyone,

@ MilletteR - As you said we moderate the contact details in the forum as it is a public one, we never know how people will use it and we do it for the security of our members, however members may use their private messages to exchange their contact details :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Sorry for the late posting.

If you are free tomorrow, Saturday, September 5th, anytime from 9am to 2pm, feel free to pass by Union Church, Rada St. cor Legazpi St.  Don't worry, it's not a religious affair.  We have an international fair there entitled "Arrival Survival Fair 2015/Crown School Fair."  We have more than 50 exhibitors there from expat organisations, foreign chambers of commerce, international schools and a few embassies.  It's free!  Just pass by and look for me at booth # 15.  Cheers!