Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi there! I was just in HCMC. Visited a friend there. 4-day tour of Saigon. Was fun! Yes, it would be nice if we could plan a meetup in Manila.

Hi! I'm new here and i'm hoping i can join...what was being plan...meet ups...

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently living in Singapore and I will be visiting Manila on July 25 onwards.
I would also love to meet new friends.

Thanks,
Miko

nice welcome to the philippines

;) hello expats..... Good day ahead I would like to join and meet's up if possible here on manila...what's the plan.... :)

Hi Guys,

Please let me know the meet up schedule. I stay in Makati, Near Greenbelt 1. Do let me know .

Regards

Bharath :)

Great News. Let us meet up. Let me know if any help required to set up meet up in Manila..

Any Aussies on here residing in Malolos, Bulacan?

Thanks!

just let me know also. I'm near to Greenbelt, in Legazpi Village

I was expat for like 7 years straight may '84 - Feb '91 and a couple visits prior to 1984 in Marcos era and went back to visit feb-march 2014. Sorry to see that my favorite hangout in those olden days Raymonds fast foods is no more and nothing replacing it. NOw think Cebu city is the best  and
plan to spend more time there end of this year and/or 2016. Would like to meet and get to know some prior expats there there as often need a wingman or something

thumbs up for Cebu City :)

zmth wrote:

I was expat for like 7 years straight may '84 - Feb '91 and a couple visits prior to 1984 in Marcos era and went back to visit feb-march 2014. Sorry to see that my favorite hangout in those olden days Raymonds fast foods is no more and nothing replacing it. NOw think Cebu city is the best  and
plan to spend more time there end of this year and/or 2016. Would like to meet and get to know some prior expats there there as often need a wingman or something

August 21 is a non-working holiday... anyone interested in meet up?

Hi there. Can I join 😊

Jeysi, you can if there will be a meet up.

2 of us can meet and will see if others will follow.

If interested, pm me.

Hi Julien

Thanks for your post and here's hoping you are well!
We have recently moved from Bali Indonesia to Angeles City and my kids are attending an International School here. Do you know of any existing Expat group who meet up regularly?
Thanks and kind regards,
Viona.

Viona Loos wrote:

Hi Julien

Thanks for your post and here's hoping you are well!
We have recently moved from Bali Indonesia to Angeles City and my kids are attending an International School here. Do you know of any existing Expat group who meet up regularly?
Thanks and kind regards,
Viona.

Hi Viona

I am too far south of Angeles City to meet, but I know there are ex-pats living in Angeles City and also in Clark. I have met them at the Immigration office when renewing my visa.

Best wishes

Sorry for the late posting.

If you are free tomorrow, Saturday, September 5th, anytime from 9am to 2pm, feel free to pass by Union Church, Rada St. cor Legazpi St.  Don't worry, it's not a religious affair.  We have an international fair there entitled "Arrival Survival Fair 2015/Crown School Fair."  We have more than 50 exhibitors there from expat organisations, foreign chambers of commerce, international schools and a few embassies.  It's free!  Just pass by and look for me at booth # 15.  Cheers!

hello friends im very bored in al ain  :( so please contact me.iam new i al ain.

What's "in al ain"?

intersted in this get-together! :)

go for CEBU....

Hello and here's hoping you are well! Thank-You so much for your reply and I am so sorry for the delay in replying yours! I was in the middle of moving house and hadn't checked my email for a while. I was so disappointed that I missed the fair! Gosh, I could kick myself right now! Please let me know if you have any similar events in the future and Thanks so much for your post! Wishing you a super week ahead!

Kind regards
Viona.

I'd like to meet foreigners in an organized get-together, not in places like Bo's Coffee shops where you get to see them flirting with suspicious-looking Filipino women.

ahahhaah = suspicious-looking :gloria

jasonswits wrote:

I'd like to meet foreigners in an organized get-together, not in places like Bo's Coffee shops where you get to see them flirting with suspicious-looking Filipino women.

i need a job related in business or any employment services can you help me **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Where then?

Hi all ,
my Name is Mohamed and um from Morocco , I've been living in the philipines for over a year , but most foreigners i met are just tourist , it would be good to meet up with an expat working here or having a bisiness to share our experiences .

Hi there

This is Becky from Taiwan.
Just move in Makati city this month.
I would like to make some friends here who could talk, hangout with.
Send me a message if you would like have a coffee or else so we could arrange it. :)

Best regards,
Becky

I had a couple of Moroccan friends before but I didn't see them in person. We have grown apart from each other because we've also lost touch. My German best friend told me so much about Morocco. Anyway, are you living in Cebu?

VicVega wrote:

Hi all ,
my Name is Mohamed and um from Morocco , I've been living in the philipines for over a year , but most foreigners i met are just tourist , it would be good to meet up with an expat working here or having a bisiness to share our experiences .

I had a couple of Moroccan friends before but I didn't see them in person. We have grown apart from each other because we've also lost touch. My German best friend told me so much about Morocco. Anyway, are you living in Cebu?

LUC TINEYRE wrote:

ahahhaah = suspicious-looking :gloria

jasonswits wrote:

The stare! haha

Hi My name is troy and I am living in liloan Cebu now for 2 months, I am from Brisbane and have been coming to Philippines for many years and have been married to philipina girl for a few years now,  I am 40 my wife is 33 and we are basically retired, I am looking for a few Aussie's to meet around my area to go for a drink with etc

Regards
Troy

hello Julien, i have few foreigners entrepreneurs friends here in cebu city they are new and wants to meet up and meet new nice people please contact me xxx Ann

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone. I'm Valent Raphael Soki, originally from Democratic Republic of Congo but currently I'm in cape town south Africa, I'm thinking to move out in manilla very soon, so if anyone is interested to meet up he can just write to me, je suis congolais de kinshasa mais à présent je suis en afrique du sud je serai aux Philippines bientôt, j'aimerais rencontrer les gens.

Hi there everyone ! i am from Dubai an will be coming to Manilla for my vacation an would like to meet people in advance so i can plan my places of visit, i will be there for a month , so would be nice to have good friends to go places with , so please do message , look forward to meeting the native people .

Hi everyone!

I'm Christine! Anyone available to meet up in Orchard,Singapore???? I just around till 10pm.

See you...

Christine

awesome... set the date, time and place!!!! :):cheers::kiss:

other than manila, jz pm us if ur in cebu city :) welcome to the philippines

mr dubai wrote:

Hi there everyone ! i am from Dubai an will be coming to Manilla for my vacation an would like to meet people in advance so i can plan my places of visit, i will be there for a month , so would be nice to have good friends to go places with , so please do message , look forward to meeting the native people .

Wow didnt know there was a site like this. Been in Philippines for 4years now from Los Angeles. Working here and flying to LA quarterly for my work. Any meet ups in BGC, I'm in...

a.o.a
i m here in philipines. please send me morocco food kus kus