Expat blog HCM Sept monthly gathering Saturday 12nd September 2015

Hello friends,  This month gathering  will be held on a Saturday again . Details as follows:

Date: 12/09/2015 SATURDAY
                Venue: Highland Coffee
                            181 Ham Nghi, , District 1   (opposite Ben Thanh market)
                    Time: 4 pm- 6pm

When you reached Ben Thanh Market , the Highland cafe is at the opposite across  the big roundabout.. nearby the petrol station.
Please go upstairs and look for "Expat.com" sign.
Say 'HI' to the big group with your friendly smile :)
Order your beverage and pay at the counter.

As usual , some of us would proceed to dinner together and  night out^^
Please bring extra helmet if you coming with your bike.
See you all again

Richard

Can I attend with all of u?? How can I register???
Many thanks!!   :)

will be joining you guys this time dear ;)

Tran Thanh Huyen wrote:

Can I attend with all of u?? How can I register???
Many thanks!!   :)

Hi,
Just come . No need register first.  We have a laptop where you can leave your info so we can all keep in touch in the future. Just get any drinks from the cafe. See you

evasaigon wrote:

will be joining you guys this time dear ;)

Great...,you came before.  Nice to see you again.

I'd love to join.

Tranphh wrote:

I'd love to join.

You love to join...meaning you are coming right?  ^^ See you

Hi Richard,
I am newbie in your club. I hope to meet many friends and have a funny day.
Thanks for your organisation.

Yanzhinguyen wrote:

Hi Richard,
I am newbie in your club. I hope to meet many friends and have a funny day.
Thanks for your organisation.

Hi,
Welcome. Well..we are sure it will be a fun and funny day too ^^. See you

Hi ! Richad  :)
That's great, the second I come here . I want to trying pratice english about  listening ...
Thanks so much .

Awesome! Looks like I'll be there, too. Hopefully my jetlag has ceased by then.

I am on holiday and will be in town at that time.  Cant wait to join you guys:)

hey, so there's only paying for the drink(s) and no cover charge? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow, it sounds cool! I am in ^ ^

Honghanguyen wrote:

Hi ! Richad  :)
That's great, the second I come here . I want to trying pratice english about  listening ...
Thanks so much .

Sure,  Welcome again....I'm sure your English will improve . Just chat away....see you

annetruong wrote:

Awesome! Looks like I'll be there, too. Hopefully my jetlag has ceased by then.

Come and enjoy here,..you will forget the jetlag.  See you

trinhtruong wrote:

I am on holiday and will be in town at that time.  Cant wait to join you guys:)

Yes. .come and join us. We will also go for dinner and night out . See you

computermusic wrote:

hey, so there's only paying for the drink(s) and no cover charge? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes ..you are right . There is no cover charge. Just pay for your drinks and food. We want to make it fair fot all. This gathering  is for expats and local friends for networking.

I'm in. Hope you guys don't mind an old Aussie coming.

mungtzu wrote:

Wow, it sounds cool! I am in ^ ^

Of course. ..We are cool too. Hihi...see you soon

steddie wrote:

Don't worry be happy.  There is no age limit too. As long as you are friendly  you are most welcome.  Happy to have a good old Aussie  around . See you

Hic, Can we hold two times in this month? I have to go back my hometown on Sep 12. It is so long to wait for next month.  :(

Kate3687 wrote:

Hic, Can we hold two times in this month? I have to go back my hometown on Sep 12. It is so long to wait for next month.  :(

We have smaller gathering.  Sometimes just dinner,movies, night out  or anything. If you are interested please pm me and I will add you to our group chat in viber and you will know all our activities. See you

Thank you so much. But I cannot chat in viber by my cellphone. Ok, I will wait for October. Waiting is happiness :)

Kate3687 wrote:

Thank you so much. But I cannot chat in viber by my cellphone. Ok, I will wait for October. Waiting is happiness :)

Don't worry be happy :)

steddie wrote:

Don't worry, Richard is also old now, but he is trying to go out with us, we are happy and young people, so it makes him much younger than the first time I met him, hehehe :D.

ngattt wrote:
steddie wrote:

Don't worry, Richard is also old now, but he is trying to go out with us, we are happy and young people, so it makes him much younger than the first time I met him, hehehe :D.

How true.....now we are all young at heart.  It is always good to join with all ages. Share experiences and advices too. Many good friends here. I'm very pleased with that.

I think there should be a prize for the oldest...lol. I win easily. lm looking forward to meeting you all.

steddie wrote:

I think there should be a prize for the oldest...lol. I win easily. lm looking forward to meeting you all.

There should be prize fir the most friendly popular  person there....ahem!.....hihi

Hi, thanks for organising this event. I'll be there looking for steddie and the other old guys:)

kerrinkris wrote:

Hi, thanks for organising this event. I'll be there looking for steddie and the other old guys:)

What other old guys?.....FYI ....This is a gathering for everyone ....no age ,race ,color ,language etc issues....haha. actually a healthy gathering have mixed of everything . This is what makes a gathering fun. Senior.... (not old) has so much experience to share...They are our teachers in life. Hope to see everyone soon.  This will be fun^^

See you then and there:)

Old Guys Rule!!!  See you there.

biz man wrote:

See you then and there:)

Great.....see you there too. Always great to know new friends.

Gary E wrote:

Old Guys Rule!!!  See you there.

Experience senior rules better. Come all....lol

I'll try to make it!

kevin_nguyen90 wrote:

I'll try to make it!

Hi Kevin. ....I will try to see you ^^

How sad! I have to go to work on Sat. Really really wanna join. Wish u all have a wonderful night!

I am not free before 5.30pm... Do you have a plan about dinner somewhere after...?

duytti1406 wrote:

How sad! I have to go to work on Sat. Really really wanna join. Wish u all have a wonderful night!

Oh I'm sorry. Next month we will put on Sunday ....so everyone has a chance. Ok?
pm me if you like to join in the viber group for smaller scale gathering
see you next month.