New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hoi allemaal!  I am Ika from Indonesia. I just arrived in Holland in the middle of august. So i don't have any friend yet. Currently I stay in Delft. So, Sometimes i walk or biking around somewhere, alone. It would be nice if I can meet some people who lives in the same city as mine, so i will not be alone anymore. Let's make a friend!

Cheers,
Ika

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You are lucky to live in a such a beautiful city like Delft.
I hope your social network will expend very soon to have fun activities with.

Take care!

Hi Ika and well come to Netherlands. I am also just arrived to Rotterdam for work. I also want to get to know some people that can be friends. :)

Hi primadonna,
Yes indeed Delft is very beautiful. A lot of historical buildings here and I like it 😊

Hi Green2,
Good luck for you. You will never regret to work in Holland.  What a lovely country 😊

Cheers,
Ika

Hi
Yes I'm living in Netherlands at Musselkanaal since 7 months and I am looking for a job

Hi!
Its been 2 months since I arrived here in Netherlands as an au pair. Im in Straatweg Rotterdam and would be happy ta have a filipino friends near here.

I need pilipino friend also., im here at netherlands now for 2 months.. I dont have any friends., i stay at eindhoven city.,

am Olamide from Nigeria here.... am looking forward to getting a visa to Netherlands here though it's very hard.......... am happy to be here.

Hi.im nove III I'm her in.lsciendam VOORBURG Netherlands. Hope to mEet you I'm looking also a part time work..

hi is there any part time job her that i can apply tyhanks..

Hello all

Welcome on board the Netherland forum :par:

Little reminder:

Please note that this thread is only for presentation purposes for new members to the Netherlands forum.

For all those seeking jobs, please refer to the appropriate section with an advert : Jobs offers in Netherlands

We have other sections such as Classifieds and Housing to host other kind of adverts you may have.

Please create a New Thread if you wish to interact with other members or share informations.

Regards
Kenjee

hello... im new subscriber here. im a Filipino from the Philippines. Im here in Nehterlands for a month now for a vacation of 3 months only. I went here to spend time with my boyfriend. i only met his friends who are all Polish because he is a polish. Im hoping to meet other people hopefully filipinos like I or people who can teach me the language of dutch.. because in the future if im going to join my partner here I need to take the required exam:)

Hello fellow-expats,

I am Robert, newbie in Amsterdam, moved in from London due to my work.

Looking for new friends across the Netherlands to arrange fun activities, explore the country and have a great time.

Who is with me?:)

Best regards,

Robert

Hey people,
We are two intern architects from Cyprus, 24 and 25 years old, who are coming to Rotterdam in the end of September! We are going to work as interns from October till mid January. We are searching through some options as we are very easy-going persons:
-    2 rooms in a shared apartment, 250-350 euros each incl.
-    an apartment for two around 600-700 euros incl.
-    we have already spoken with some other people who are looking as well, more of them interns, so if it is available any apartment of 3 or 4 people, would be ideal too!
We are looking forward for any answers and offers! Please PM if you know something or any of your friends know, or even if you are looking for roommates or you have any offer!
Best Regards!

I recently Qualified ACCA in August 2014 and actively seeking employment. My courses in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Tax (UK), Business Law and Business Analysis have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build my career.
I have done Internships in APP, PTCL and Comcept (Pvt) Ltd. Now doing Internship in Power 99 Foundation Islamabad.
During my internships, I dealt with a variety of Tasks related to Finance e.g.: File management, Salaries payment, dealing with SECP & FBR, Cheque making etc duties. I also have got IT knowledge regarding the use of:
1: Microsoft Excel
2: Sidat Hayder Financial Accounting Software
3: QuickBooks
The experience allowed me to learn important skills and to develop the confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment.
I am seeking Employment in the field of Accounting & Audit.
Please help me out.
I am currently in Pakistan.
Sincerely,
Faisal Waheed
[email protected]

As early mentioned by me and by Kenjee, this forum is only for your introduction to the forum.
Looking for jobs and accommodation I refer to the appropriate sections which are in the green banner above the page.
For other queries about the life in the Netherlands, social life, visa and so on, you can browse through the several topics on the main forum where these topics repeatedly coming by.

Last but not least: this is an Anglophone forum which mean only English is here the language we use so everyone can understand and participate.

Thank you all for you cooperation.

Hi All

I am Manish and moved to Haarlem yesterday with my Family from India. I saw Indian community site in amstelveen and Amsterdam but yet to find any in Haarlem. The city is very nice and would love to like minded people

Regards
Manish

My name is Luis, I'm from Mexico studiyng logistics engineering, about a year to finish
And planning to get a scholarship in netherlands to continue studying in there and stablish.

Looking for people to change ideas and experiences form all over the world.

Best regards!

Hi everyone
I am Danyel from  America. I have lived in the Netherlands awhile now and am struggling to learn the language. I am looking to meet and/or chat with other American expats as well as help others wishing to relocate here. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well. My name is Fatima and I am French with a Morroccan background. I lived many years in Paris before moving to Amsterdam a few years ago. Now I am at a stage where I would LOVE LOVE meeting new people, especially expats like meet. I love going out either for a drink, restaurant or for a saturday/sunday shopping, expo, music hang out whatever but just things that relaxes you and keep you away from work ;).

Contact me if you feel like me you need a H-U-G-E fresh air of friendship in Amsterdam and cannot wait to enjoy.

Greetz,
Fatima

Hi I am Rabia Khan, have just arrived to Hague with my husband who is studying here. I am interested in making new friends in the city also I am a Management professional with 9 years of work experience across higher education sector, have a Masters from University of Melbourne, Australia, have worked with DFAT, USAID and want to join any volunteer/part time/full time work.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tino and I am here in the netherlands for four years for hotel managment and i am just looking for some new friends :)

Hey!

Hey! I will be in Netherlands for 1 week basically coming for amsterdam music festival!! So Any one who is also going to the concert??

hello..hope your well

Hi Grant and Tanya

I am George, and live in Centurion RSA.I am desperate to immigrate to the Netherlands.I am 47 years old.
I have been in the patio furniture business for 23 years and would like to set up a branch in the Netherlands.
I don't know where to start and what to do.
I have a 101 questions.
I know you have been there and done it all.
Can you please help me??

George

Hello hi  this is Bala  Indian, moved from Singapore to Amsterdam recently, like to know more about you
My email *****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529757

Thanks!

Closed