I would like to find people to hangout and socialize

I'm Miguel from Portugal, moved to Riyadh a month ago. As I'll be here just 3 or 4 months its not ea,sy to get accommodation in a compound, so I'm living in an aparthotel. I would like to find people to hangout and socialize.

Please feel free to contact me!
BR
JMMartins

Hi Miguel,

What are your interests? do you play squash? i am looking for a beginner squash partner.

Yes i can play squash, already played for some time. But i don't havê my racket with me. Anyway i will get one if we cant rent it! Só just tell me when and where i will be pleased to join you!

Great! but i just noticed your city is Riyadh, i am new on the website and thought i am writing for Dammam!

Anyway, i come to Riyadh every few weeks and i am actually coming on this Monday. i have 2 rackets and the ball but i don't know where in Riyadh you can play squash. i heared there are clubs you can rent for as low as 15-20 riyal an hour. if you can find one place by tuesday we can play. but please let me know so i bring the wrackets with me.

Thanks.

Hi Miguel,

Welcome to Riyadh.

I have an active group of multinational friends (males and females) who we gather and do many activities, if you like you can join us for an exploration outing or watching a cinema movie or having a BBQ party. We also try to organize sport activities sometimes.

Send me on the privet messaging  your contact number and what you like? and your age?

Have a good day!

Welcome to Riyadh!

Thanks Seeker!

Welcome jmfm66! This is the time to socialize! Ramadan had just finished! Enjoy your stay!

jmfm66 wrote:

Yes i can play squash, already played for some time. But i don't havê my racket with me. Anyway i will get one if we cant rent it! Só just tell me when and where i will be pleased to join you!

PM me if you wanna play the games on weekdays evenings, I will let you know the details of the place, subjected to when you get the racquet !!

Welcome Miguel,
I'm Osman from Turkey, Me also moved to Riyadh a few weeks ago and I'll be here 1-2 months.
We could catch-up for a coffee or dinner this week till find ppl to hangout with :)

Take care,
Osman

Go bowling next Friday 7th, and meet a range of folk:
Friday 7 Aug 2015 18:00
STRIKE BOWLING ALLEY, RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL (Near DQ)
ONLY SAR. 100/- FOR 3 GAMES.
Hosted by Habib Mohammed Bani-Hashim.

You meet old and new friends, some who can actually bowl!. Unfortunately I'm leaving for UK that same day, and will be gone 4 weeks. However, we will be going out for dinner (maybe Wednesday evening), so contact me if you want to join us. SMS your local number to ++++ so that we can arrange this.

Roger.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : use the private message pls

Rogint,
Thanks for sharing this.
I wish i could come to bowl but unfortunately I'll be outside Riyadh this weekend either.
However, dinner is always appreciated :)

Osman.

Hello Miguel my name is lee, I live in Riyadh, I live in a compound called Alyamama 3. I throw villa parties quite often and I have friends that live on eskan as well as the diplomatic quarter that do so also. My number is ++++ Feel free to give me a call and I will add you to my what's app group within which we all keep each other up to date about up coming parties.

Regards

lee

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : use the private message pls

Do you play soccer? ( football )

Out of shape, but yes I play.

Hello..I'm new here and lookin for a friend to hangout..

Hi gyus
Wish to have a native girl friend :) im an arabic woman but im interested in English language soooo much , and trying to have native friends to talk and catch up with , really want to improve my language

Abeer from Riyadh

Hi gyus
Wish to have a native girl friend :) im an arabic woman but im interested in English language soooo much , and trying to have native friends to talk and catch up with , really want to improve my language

Abeer from Riyadh

I tried to hang out with some new Arab People (Not exactly Friends) but it got annoying in a while that they make kind of group and though they can speak English but they start Arabic and I start feeling really left out :(

Fidgety Soul wrote:

but they start Arabic and I start feeling really left out :(

Those are called etiquettes/manners, but people do lack them here.

it's the norm.

Not just here.

Birds of same feather flock together....

hay there
I live in Riyadh
and I am looking for friends
would you wanna get together

On Tuesday morning while in Dubai, on the way to Saudi, I got insulted by a Suadi man after greeting him in English (as I can't speak Arabic).

All I could think of was I have to be here for a year?

The culture shock is very real here.

Sickening, to say the least.

mugh.maha wrote:

Sickening, to say the least.

You are being off topic !!

Hello everyone,

Let us share on the topic here > I would like to find people to hangout and socialize

Cheers, :)
Bhavna

hi lee i wish to come and remove the stress during weekend hope i can come and be able to socialize im 1 hour away from riyadh

please send me some details

thanks

I need few too, to blabber 😜 PM me, if someone is interested :) FEMALES ONLY.

Hey guys..
I'm from Saudi Arabia living in Riyadh.. I'm very interested to make multinational friends who can speak English well.
Any one interested to either meet or chat please let me know.

Hey guys, I'm New to Riyadh, living in the Izdihar compund. Would like to know if there are any hickers/campers in the area. If so please send me a shot out.

Hey Miguel,

Send me a replay so we can exchange what's up info. I'm a New Yorker (Spanish heritage) living in Riyadh, Izdihar. We usually have several people from different countries (to include yours) visiting. Makes some new friends and expand your network. But if your single like me, you will have to find a hobby to pass the time. Let me know if interested.

Antonio

:)   hi cutyinbox

warm welcomes to u in Saudi
let us keep on touch

I have nice mixed group
u can join us for some nice activities around Riyadh city
and sometimes out of riyadh or country

hi Mariem

we r nice mixed group

keep on touch for more details

Hi all friends here

we r nice mixed group with nice girls and guys

we r spending nice times as weekly as one family

who like to  join us for some nice activities around Riyadh city and sometimes out of riyadh or country

just keep on touch for more details

drop message or call to the No.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
your2020love wrote:

hi Mariem

we r nice mixed group

keep on touch for more details

She said FEMALES ONLY

:dumbom:

I would like to make multinational friends too...to hangout and talk the boredom out..Hope to join in

Hello"
I live in Riyadh
and I am looking for friends

Where in Riyadh

Hi Miguel
Does your group still function? I am looking to make friends.
Mobile is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi At Ease,

The forum section works fine yes, however, this is an old thread. You might not get any response. It is better to participate on recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna