New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

M.saleem220 wrote:

Yes plz I m here

Are you in Thailand now ??

stumpy wrote:

You come from Ghana and live in USA. This thread is all about new members in Thailand introducing themselves to the forum.

You missed he's:
Selling gold, claiming to be a man and a woman, and asking for contacts with women.
Ban time.

Hi,

I am Laks from India. Recently arrived thailand and will be here for few months. Trying to explore the Beautiful BKK.

I don't have any friends in BKK. Trying to make more friends to know more about Thai culture and happy to learn Thai if anyone could point me to right source.

Thanks for the welcome message. I have read lot of blogs in expat site and it is very useful.

Regards,
Laks

I m rachid hbachou i work in diamond in africa i m visiting bangkok to study stones in GIA hope meet other people that are installed in thailand and that are intersting to precious stones

Hi, I'm Nina from Thailand but live in the US for a couple of years. I will go back to Thailand in November and may be stay until Father's day. If anyone goes to Thailand in November-December, fell free to contact me.

To all Expats and Newbie Expats,

I am Iggie from Singapore.
Have been working in Thailand from 1999 to 2005 and now again from 2013 to present.

Just found this site and had lots of interesting reads.
Located in Korat but travel to bangkok almost every weekend.

Hope to meet-up with expats when in Bangkok. Keep in touch.

iggie

hello im ilias from greece and i will move to thailand in november for some period of time . nice to see this site

Hi

am from singapore, wish to settle down in thailand. hoping to get inputs from expats and i am in the midst of searching for a job and would be glad to have any referal or which website could assist me with looking for a job.

reading through and learning from your experiences does help, network of contacts would be a great help for me.

thanks to all. cheers!

I am  from India. I am retired from Army and want to spend few years in Thailand on Retirement visa. I am aware of the procedure and the kind of money required to move in on Retirement visa. Still, will be interested in talking to guys who are currently in Thailand on this visa. Hope to get some good sensible ideas from them.
Regards

thats every nice for you , much appreciated.

if you could help with regards to job related that be great.

iggie8888...

great to see fellow singaporeans station in thailand, it does help to feels " home "

Hello all.
I am MBABAZI CHRISTINE, i came from Rwanda (Kigali) and i just arrive in Thailand a week and ahalf ago. I moved with my husband who is working here.
I am a radio/TV personality plus i am a FASHION DESIGNER ( i own a fashion boutique) back home in Rwanda.
I hope i meet some people from Rwanda (Africa). And i would like to get some ideas about fashion here.
Thanks.

The best place to go is O S Visa Co Ltd in Chiangmai

You can help me

Hi there,

I am from India working as a pilot.   I may be in touch with you.

Regards

Capt. REZA

I'm planning to retire in three years in Chiang Mai. I've don't quite a bit of research over the past six months so I'm familiar with the city.  I was married to a Thai citizen, and have close friends in the US that I've known for over thirty five years.  I served in the Far East, living in Japan and Korea.  I also lived in England for 7 years.  So,  I've lived the foreign life with expectations as I find them on the ground.  At this point I need to know visa info and anything legal, and find legal services I can trust

Hi fellow expats

Me and my wife, Caroline, just moved out here to Bangkok a few weeks ago. She has a teaching position, and I'm looking for some IT projects to get involved with (voluntary or paid).

I'm also interested to hook up with any climbers/mountaineers here in Thailand with a view to organizing a few trips. I'm a member of the Alpine Club and have climbed a fair bit in the Alps and also in Russia.

My and my wife used to run a 20 piece swing band back in the UK, so also keen to make some music (when our instruments arrive in the shipping).

Cheers
Tim

Hi Eyeryone,

I am May^^

Hi

new here. I am moving to bangkok once my house rental is here. I am looking for a helper who can speak English to clean my home on a daily basis. (just one hour per day) if there is anyone here who has someone to introduce, please send me a private msg. thanks.

Hi,
I'm Thai, I live in Thailand. My home is in Bangkok and north  of Thailand.
I always learn something new, whether with people or the environment.
For my weakness I can speak English but I still have to learn more.

If you have a question ,something make you confused  or consult with me about Thailand. You can contact me ************

Sincerely yours,
Tu

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Good day to all, I'am Jester a newbie on this forum. Glad that I've found this forum site that very helpful to all
of us.

God bless y'all

Hi to all fellow expats,

Just been in this forum for an hour and it seems very useful and helpful to all
expats. More power on this forum.

Thanks Admin

Florence,

Thailand is a great place to work and retire.
I plan to retire here after 2018.

Wish you all the best in finding a Job here...

iggie

Hello good folks of Bangkok.
I have been living in Thailand for two years now and recently moved to Bangkok. I am a photographer by trade and a teacher by necessity. Looking for work at the moment.
I'm looking forward to getting to know people and making new friends.

All the best.

Anthony

Hello there!

Now im living here in bangkok also working at Stemcells21 if anyone there are interested please just message me..
Thank you.

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah. Just moved to Koh Samui from NZ for a few months. Moving to Chaweng from Lamai in 3 weeks to be near my ex pat family.

I spent a month on Samui last year and just fell in love with this wonderful island, I had to come back for more.. Been here a fortnight and it's fantastic.

If any travellers fancy a pal for exploring or just a shake/coffee and chat, let me know :)

Have a great day!

Hi all, my name is Peter and I currently live on Qld Gold Coast. I am recently divorced and she took all the money ... LOL
I have had to adjust to living on the pension and been able to accommodate it by careful budgeting but life has to be better than this. So I have been doing a lot of cyber research on a northern relocation and Chiang Mai seems to tick all the boxes. I have the financials to cover the 50+ visa requirements and after I finish renovating my unit, am looking at visiting to ascertain the feasibility of relocating. I am a fit active 74 year old and wondering if I could still find a social life there at my age, or is it more of a younger expat community living there?

Hello

I have just moved to Chiang Mai from the UK
I'm studying a Tefl here for 4 weeks.
Looking for some people to chat to, hang out with and ideas on where to go etc

Thanks

B

Hi Peter

I was in exactly the same position with the pension earlier this year. I spent about 4 months researching what I should do.

On July 5, I flew out of Sydney to Chiang Mai, have settled in and do not regret my decision at all - one of the best I have made in my life.

Social life is what you want to make it, your choice.

Look me up when you get here.

Trevor Mason

trevorwm wrote:

Hi Peter

I was in exactly the same position with the pension earlier this year. I spent about 4 months researching what I should do.

On July 5, I flew out of Sydney to Chiang Mai, have settled in and do not regret my decision at all - one of the best I have made in my life.

Social life is what you want to make it, your choice.

Look me up when you get here.

Trevor Mason

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for replying to my post.
Good to see that you are happy with your new life.
I won't be able to make it up there to check it out for at least a couple of months.
In the meantime I'd be interested in keeping in touch for updates on your experiences if that's OK with you.

Cheers,
Peter Butler

Sure Peter, a couple of months is nothing.

Trevor

Hi I will based in Bangkok
Very soon let's be in touch !
Ippolito

Hi Everyone

Have been visited many times during my office work. I liked this place very much. Willing to relocate and settle down here.

Hi,

I'm newbie in Expat.com sir, i'm just wondering why I can't send any message??
I follow the instructions given to me and yet I can't still send any private message. Any response
is very much appreciated..

THANKS,
Jett_16

Hi B,

where are you doing the TEFL? Can you give me some information about it? I like to do it next year.  I'm in CM now for 5 month and like to stay some years

Thanks!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi
I'm in CM doing the tefl with Unitefl

jett_16 wrote:

Hi,

I'm newbie in Expat.com sir, i'm just wondering why I can't send any message??
I follow the instructions given to me and yet I can't still send any private message. Any response
is very much appreciated..

THANKS,
Jett_16

To use the PM system you have to have posted a number of times on the forum. 
You can also go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and ask the admin if they can activate the system for you.

Hello,

My name is Bret and I am a photographer/business owner, currently living in New Orleans. I will be traveling to Thailand in November (2015) in hopes of finding some new photography opportunities, and staying for as long as I can (visa permitting)

. I look forward to using and contributing to Expatblog on my upcoming trip.

Thanks,

Bret

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.

Hi Everyone my name is Bank and I am living near Chiang Rai  I was a photography teacher in Australia and now take pictures in Thailand. I also have some papillon and chihuahua dogs and sometimes they have puppies and I sell them here and there. Nice to meet you all have a nice day and a happy life.

Bank

Hi , My name is Vicky, Im Thai living at Siracha, working on real estate business. If you guys would like to get info. about Chonburi, Bangsean,Siracha or Rayong I'd please to give advices.

Closed