Where to make leather bag

does anyone know where can we make leather bag custom made in hcmc?

tq

Dear kryptonite123, I know a guy who can help you.
Contact *** in case you have a cell phone.

Thanks

He speaks English? Tq

I think he does.

Thanks a lot

do you have sample or picture of what you want to make?
Please send me. I can ask if my friend can do it for you.

[moderated: No free advertisement pls]

I know this shop in Dong Khoi street.
They have good leather, but i m not sure that they will custom-made for you.
You can check it here
desino.it/

Did you ever find someone to make your leather bag?

Well apparently I can't recommend my own shop due to forum laws.

Anyway I do receive customized leather bag. So if you have any request please feel free to pm me.

I hope this is not considered as ads.

Hello,

I have a friend. He has a big shop which sells all his leather products from cow, ostrich, crocodile, python. His workers are very clever. However, he cannot speak English at all. Please contact me if you are still interested in making custom leather bag.
The price is not so expensive. I can take you a tour around his shop in Phu Nhuan district.

Best,
Sarah.

Hi Sarah,

we will go to HCMC this May for holiday, wud like to hv a nice genuine leather bag for personal used.  can you pls info the address of this shop.  Do you hv a phone number or email address that we can contact to.  We will stay at distric 1.  Is this near distric 1?

Thanks.

Sarah Thuy wrote:

Hello,

I have a friend. He has a big shop which sells all his leather products from cow, ostrich, crocodile, python. His workers are very clever. However, he cannot speak English at all. Please contact me if you are still interested in making custom leather bag.
The price is not so expensive. I can take you a tour around his shop in Phu Nhuan district.

Best,
Sarah.

Hi,

There are several websites which belong to the only one owner, Khoa. You can search Google with "Khoa Leather" and find the way to get there. It's not so far from district 1.

Please keep in mind that nobody in the shop can speak English well but don't worry because the prices are shown on the products. If you buy leather products with big total amount, for example over 600 USD, I can be there to help you decrease cost around 5%(Because he is my friend).

I'm quite far from that shop and quite busy these days for interpreting and teaching.

Best,
Sarah.

contact this guy: Mr Quang:0903655888. Maybe he doesnt speak english but i can help you free!

Any leather shoes ? Like 50 to 100 pairs ? I don ve the actual shies but I ve the photos...

What kind of shoes are you looking at Jason? Like mass production based on given models?

That is a big demand of leather shoes.
It's better to buy real leather ones, not artificial leather like simili.
Some famous shops can make leather shoes as your designation but it takes time.

Regards,

Hi Sarah,

Many thanks for your reply.
Just googling re "Khoa Leather", yes you're correct, the websites are all in Vietnam language :(
Anyway, thanks for your information.
Will try to find the store once we there in May.

Cheers :)

Ok, everybody is welcome.
We are working for local students, enterprises and foreigners.
Just feel free to contact us.

Kind regards to All!:)

Hello -> Just to note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Tinyl , I m looking for school shoes. I ve the photos. Europe size 39, 41 etc . Production's only 50-100 pairs per model. The volume is small because I m not sure about the quality , whether it is suitable for my client.

[Moderated]

50-100pairs of shoes is considered small quantity, the big company will not likely to accept your order. There are several smaller workshops that can make, but I am not sure about the price, as it will be depending on your requirements.

Jason please PM me if you need the contact details, however make sure that you have a local support when dealing with the workshops, as they are not really well organised.

ok my email is *** . i ve the photos of the shoes.will be glad to ve contacts. is there a street where they make shoes , bags or related ?

Tinyl wrote:

50-100pairs of shoes is considered small quantity, the big company will not likely to accept your order. There are several smaller workshops that can make, but I am not sure about the price, as it will be depending on your requirements.

Jason please PM me if you need the contact details, however make sure that you have a local support when dealing with the workshops, as they are not really well organised.

You can come to 152 Bui Vien str, Dist 1, this place accept made to order for leather products. I hope this helps

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

Can't comment about Hcmc, but if you want a great leather bag custom made I would definitely recommend a shop in Hoi An called Friendly bags. I got one made back in 2010, and its in very good condition. Leather on the outside and Swede inside, good zipper as well metal not plastic. Highly recommended.Here is their website, you might be able to order via email / phone, I remember them telling me they could do that as long as I provided them with a good quality photo and measurements:
http://www.friendlybaghoian.com/

Alex

Hi Sarah,
could you please send me a contact for supplier of leathers to my email -tinka363 /at/ gmail.com?
thanks a lot,
Tina

Hello! someone could give me some contacts for any leather product manufacturer? it will be really helpful for me.

Best regards.

Hi, my colleagues makes leather products very nice by hand. How many ones do you want? I will help you contact with him. He just make for relative people and colleagues only.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

I am looking for a reliable contact in Ho Chi Minh City to introduce me to leather craftsmen/suppliers to manufacture my leather wallets, leather  iPad bags, etc.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi,
Minh Hoa Leather shop is a good choice for your products. You can find them on fb at fb/minhhoaleathershop.
Good luck. :)

Can't comment about Hcmc, but if you want a great leather bag custom made I would definitely recommend a shop in Hoi An called Friendly bags. I got one made back in 2010, and its in very good condition. Leather on the outside and Swede inside, good zipper as well metal not plastic. Highly recommended.Here is their website, you might be able to order via email / phone, I remember them telling me they could do that as long as I provided them with a good quality photo and measurements:
http://www.friendlybaghoian.com/

Alex

What price did you pay for such a bag i know it was back in 2010 but a rough price would be good to know please?
Would appereciate it.

Or generally anyone of the forum who can let  me know what a price of bad will be please?

Hi Sarah,

Can you also let me know where your friend's shop is. I would like to make a 'made to order' leather bag as well.

Thank you.

Prisca

Hi how can I contact you.

Hi how can I contact you.

Who do you want to contact ?  :D

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I aslo think that In Jakarta where can you find leather women's bags that are made in Indonesia. I checked mangga dua, and tanah abang but the bags there are from China, and of low quality. I want to buy local quality, since for one I want to support local businesses.

I am looking for a  supplier/manufacturer to make a quantity of leather lipstick holders. I will be in HCM next week - does anyone have any suggestions close to the city as I have limited time available.  I have a sample with me to show them. thankyou

@Sarah Thuy hi where is your friend's shop? Please email me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct