Sharing business ideas

Hi All,

I would just like to hear from others concerning business ideas which could be profitable and viable enough to start in Doha

If any body here is willing to share any experience or knowledge regarding the market here in Doha would be appreciated.

And if anybody here is looking for a business partner,you might consider discussing it with me.

All comments would be greatly appreciated.

karima

Hi karima,

Do you know what kind of business you would like to start in Doha?

You should also post an advert with more details in the Business partners classifieds in Doha

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Christine

I have variety in mind but i am targeting the beauty and personal care also a coffee shop is in my list and that is why i wanted to hear otherŽs opinion as well that might be helpful in assessing and studying.

However the very reason i posted such is to look for a partner preferably female and i also wants to hear her ideas that cud also shift my prefernece that is why i didnt mention my ideas beforehand.

Appreciate the response and thanks for the link cristine though havent checked yet since i replied first but itŽll be helpful.

Regards,
Karima.

I am from tunisia .I wanted to start a business  in qatar

I have a great experience in business in tunisia and in germany
I have a very profitable business idea . if you want to share with me this business you can contact me per email
ragrads
Ben Aissa Hanen

Hi
There are interesting products in the construction business
If you are into this line
We can go further
Let me know

Hi
I wana talk about idea with you!
You could send email to ***
I m waiting for your early reply!
Thanks
Tina

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello,
I'm from Germany, and liked a company to reasons in qatar
I am looking for a local partner.

I would love to start and learn to do business. I would be glad to joined decent business conversations.

Dear sir
I m amy,do export business in china,hope we could communicate online,u could add me ***,or who need chinese assistant,you could hire me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello vin1982,

The initiator is looking for business ideas or business partner to discuss with.

For business purposes, the appropriate category for dropping an advert is Business partners classifieds in Doha

As for jobs since you want to be hired, you will have to drop an advert in the Jobs in Doha section.

Wish you good luck,
Bhavna

Hi,

Thanks for giving an opportunity to present business ideas.
I have been working on a plan since an year but somehow unable to execute it. My idea is to start a e-retail business for working people. I have the whole plan set up. For more details on the service,let me discuss personally.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek

Haloo contac with mee

Hi

Is anybody interested to palm oil or honey or pigs parts ?

I produce all of this and would be glad to be your supplier.

Just message me for all kind of details you need.

Regards.