Final Exit Visa From Saudi Arabia

Dear Forum Members

I worked in KSA for three years for a IT Company (office in Riyadh & HQ in India). The employer has done the final exit for me in a proper way and IQAMA was also surrendered at Passport office during final exit process.
I have exited the country also. I am given to understand from known sources that my employer is working to block me from entering in KSA. Please let me know the process to check whether i can get back.

Thanks in advance,.

Regards
Venkatesan

Hi ,
Did you get a letter of No contest? This should have been given to you prior to leaving the country. I understand, it will enable you to return to work anywhere in the Middle East.
Having said that , it depends on the conditions of which you left the country.All these other GCC countries will have all your information from their GCC, "Interpol" using your iqama number .
Don't quote me but I have heard from those who have been in the kingdom long.
Good luck

Hi

Thanks for your reply. They have not issued any letter. But i am fully aware that Final exit was done properly and did not have issue while passing through immigration. If i need to get a letter then i need to approach the employer only. More over the employer is crazily and not settled the dues also amounting to 500k SAR.

Having the final exit"DONE PROPERLY "is a norm because they have to let you go. It does not necessarily mean all is "WELL". It's just to grant you an exit visa.
Sounds like your situation is"MUDDY WATER".
I am afraid to say but, you know as much as I do the rules of the Kingdom.
Sorry your situation was bad .
Good luck!