How to pay for local HAJ 2015

Documents required:
1. Iqama copy.
2. Passport copy.
3. 4*Photograph (4x6), white background.
4. Blood type certificate.
5. Meningitis vaccination certificate.
6. Hajj form stamped with Kafeel.

skquddusi wrote:

anyone tried this link to check his/her Haj permit status.
http://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/ … uery.xhtml

This is the old link used for last year Hajj and it was used to check whether Tasreeh was given or not. I believe this is not valid anymore as Ministry of Haj has launched their new Website. CMIIW.

skquddusi wrote:

I just checked now and it is showing haj permit rejected... but i received the message yesterday that my permit is accepted by MOI. ...
Can any one explain this ?

ahmedmasu wrote:
skquddusi wrote:

I just checked now and it is showing haj permit rejected... but i received the message yesterday that my permit is accepted by MOI. ...
Can any one explain this ?

yar the link is not updated..for all its showing rejected.

yar the link is not updated..for all its showing rejected.

Correct,
I made the payment and can see the "Paid Amount" description written on the website.
Besides this, yesterday I received a sms saying "Hajj Permit is Approved by Ministry of Interior" however, I have not submitted my documents anywhere uptil now.
My Hajj Operator Name : شركة سلمان ويوسف غازي الظفيري
Address : شارع الامير فيصل بن فهد

What should I do next?

The link you guys are using is obsolete now. You have to wait for a new link to check the status, Anyway did someone check their Absher MOI account if its showing any change under Hajj eligibility.

@rollerblade call them and ask them what to do next.

You can download Haj tasreeh by logging on to the MOI portal.

Confirmed , you can download Hajj permit from your Abser moi.gov account  , print it and also save a pdf in your mobile just in case. save also pdf and printout of your iqama, passport hajj vaccination and blood group report for being on safe side.

From where exactly we can download the tasreeh ?

Download your Haj permit from below link.

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/ … TJ5TVJ3006

You can log on to http://www.adahi.org to process Odhiya (Qurbani) payment. The same can be paid through Al Rajhi bank.

skquddusi wrote:

You can log on to http://www.adahi.org to process Odhiya (Qurbani) payment. The same can be paid through Al Rajhi bank.

In fact from any Bank in KSA.

Hey i downloaded my tasreeh.  But still havent taken the hajj vac or blood group test.  Did someone else get it without these too?

SaQiB wrote:

Hey i downloaded my tasreeh.  But still havent taken the hajj vac or blood group test.  Did someone else get it without these too?

Yes everyone getting this without these docs,but do contact with your HAJ Agent that what docs he need for just a formality.

any place recomendation clinics or hospital for vaccine haj for cheap ?

amudy17 wrote:

any place recomendation clinics or hospital for vaccine haj for cheap ?

120 in batha safa makkah clinic

is there on jeddah?

amudy17 wrote:

is there on jeddah?

Check abeer clinic in jeddah

Salam brother
I hope you are fine
I have got an electronic tasreeh from moi.
though I have not submitted the required docs(vaccine certificate,receipt,pics,eqama and passport) to the hajj company.
Is this electronic tasreeh enough or i need to get the proper tasreeh by sending the docs to the agent?

response wrote:

Salam brother
I hope you are fine
though I have not submitted the required docs(vaccinecertificate,receipt,pics,eqama and passport) to the hajj company.
Is this electronic tasreeh enough or i need to get the proper tasreeh by sending the docs to the agent?

response wrote:
response wrote:

Salam brother
I hope you are fine
I have got an electronic tasreeh from moi
though I have not submitted the required docs(vaccinecertificate,receipt,pics,eqama and passport) to the hajj company.

response wrote:

Salam brother
I hope you are fine
though I have not submitted the required docs(vaccine certificate,receipt,pics,eqama and passport) to the hajj company.

Its better to contact your HAJ agent,if he need then do submit.

Thanks javed bhai.
I am trying but they seem to be too much busy

response wrote:

Thanks javed bhai.
I am trying but they seem to be too much busy

Visit their office.

Hi Brothers, ASAK

U can get Free Hajj vaccination from any Govt: Hospital [Ministry of Health] PHC`s.

Provided :
1. Hajj Request Form with Sponser/company seal
2. Iqama Copy
3. Housing Contract

Basically small PHC`s ask only Iqama & Hajj Req form.
Pvt Hospitals charge u from 120 SAR onwards.

For Khobar area, u can find PHC`s in Aqrabia 10th street [Prince hammad]  & Al Janoobia 24th street [Riyadh st] near Saudi burger shop.

Thanks

I tried to transfer from ATM and through anbnet online as well but everytime it asks for bank name and other details.
I do not even get the option to type in Iban section. Please guide me if any of you have transferred either online or through ATM.

AS, What bank did you select as the Beneficiary Bank? This is asked for online transfer. I already have lost one booking and do not want it to be repeated. Please advise.

I have submitted the fee through saudi francis bank and it went well and i have got the tasreeh

iqbalakhter007 wrote:

AS, What bank did you select as the Beneficiary Bank? This is asked for online transfer. I already have lost one booking and do not want it to be repeated. Please advise.

I transferred using NCB Online to Saudi Francis (as there on the website it was clearly mentioned the Bank name)

iqbalakhter007 wrote:

Choose Bank Al Fransi

Dear all, I want to share that I my registration was expiring tomorrow. I went to anb today and transferred the amount at 01:30pm in the name of Hajj agent to Saudi Fransi Bank Iban. I got the msg before 05:00pm. Alhamdulillah.
I declare that the Beneficiary bank is Saudi Fransi Bank and you can transfer to it through online banking, from ATM and cash at banks filling up the local transfer form as well. In order to transfer from ATM you do not need to type in SA but only put in the numbers from Iban. Bit the bast way is to go to bank in person for the deposite. Fastest transfer is done when you deposite in Saudi Fransi Bank branch.

Anyone registered for Haj with the Group Al Isra from Khobar?.... I have registered online and got my permit already along with the vaccination...need to submit the docs and get the schedule from the agent....

I want to know if anyone has been in contact with them?

Go to moi website and check your electronic tasreeh if available print it, you dont need to send your docs then what you need is camp card which they will sms/whatsapp you when ready to be picked up.
I have applied to another company abd they guided me is this way

I have my electronic tasreeh, so I need to collect the camp card and the schedule...

Would like to know if anyone else is also registered with same group from Khobar... Al Isra...

Obviously the agent will have to inform where and when to meet for transport from Khobar to Makkah, isn't it?

Irsh69 wrote:

I have my electronic tasreeh, so I need to collect the camp card and the schedule...

Would like to know if anyone else is also registered with same group from Khobar... Al Isra...

Obviously the agent will have to inform where and when to meet for transport from Khobar to Makkah, isn't it?

For all the questions its better to call your agent directly or visit his office for better understanding.he will give you the tasreeh printed by MOH.

Yes they will contact you and if they dont you should contact them to get schedule and camp card. By the way the company I am registered with has a facebook page also and they answer querries on that page.

Dear all, AS.. After getting the payment confirmation from MOI I received a call from the agent and he asked me to pay extra SR700 for no reason. The agent's name is S*** H*** Riyadh, Gharnata. I dont think that we need to pay a single penny after we make the payment. Did anyone face this problem. Seems like there are people who want to make money exploiting expatriates. Please suggest.

iqbalakhter007 wrote:

Dear all, AS.. After getting the payment confirmation from MOI I received a call from the agent and he asked me to pay extra SR700 for no reason. The agent's name is S*** H***, Riyadh, Gharnata. I dont think that we need to pay a single penny after we make the payment. Did anyone face this problem. Seems like there are people who want to make money exploiting expatriates. Please suggest.

No need to pay if they force do complain to Ministry.