Say Hi to fillipinos from Thai

Hello everyone, i just arrived Manila last night. I m looking for Adobo to try. Tomorrow i will go to SM Aura. I Expect to see more about Manila and Davao. Anything to recommend, please do so. Thank you guys. :)

Apple

hi good evening,i know how to cook adobo if assistant i can help you and i know also how tospeak language in davao i am free.

Hi Arianna, u r nice. Thank you. Im new here, can we be friend? Do you have phone number or chat id? So we easily chat. :)

Apple

Hi!  I hope you are having a nice time here in the Philippines.  So, have you tried "adobo" and how was it?  Can you tell me of a Thai dish that is like our adobo?  I especially like tom yum soup and whenever we'd think of dining out, it's always Thai restaurant that's on top of our choices.  So, do you plan to go to Davao too?  I am from Davao but living in Manila now.  Am pretty sure you will love Davao!  And not to worry if you do not speak our dialect because you can go around the city with your English.

im going to cook adobo for u...welcome leny here frm manila

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + maybe share it in private for safety reasons pls

Thank u Lhyn70, let's chat

Sorry CRZ for late reply,

You must order Thai green curry, som tum, many mesu. Oh I miss Thai food already.

hi how r u today?hope ur doin fine and in the best of everything..take and God bless always...

i will definitely try the green curry !

Hi
I'm from Europe and I like Thai foods too but green carry?? There are Thai or from India? Greetings to Philippinos.