France, Avignon

Good day.
My name is Nicky Nel and I am a 21 year old South African female. My fiance moved to Avignon to play rugby and I will be joining him in the next 3 months. I can speak English and Afrikaans and I can't wait to learn French and all the traditions!!
I compete in the IFBB SA as an fitness bikini athlete under 160cm. How is the gyms and fitness in France and would I be able to compete in the IFBB France? How is Avignon and the people that lives there and what is there to do and to see? Can't wait to meet new people, strangers are just friends you haven't met :)
S'il vous pliat (that's all I can say for now) if there is anyone that can lighten me in on this town, the people, food and fitness it will be highly appreciated. Oh and where is the cheapest to buy clothes and food?
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day :)
Kind regards,
Nicky Nel

hi Nicky,

if you have a plan to come to paris I will show to you where to buy cheapest clothes, discover paris tourist place or do any interesting ^_^
bisouuu...bisouuu...

WoooooooW I'd love that!!!! I will keep in touch because I am definitely coming in the next 3 months. :D