Best Internet Service Provider

Hi There guys,

I need help on this. I need a fast internet in my location which is (Al Marwah Dist. Hasanain tahir st. just beside Hiraa street, Jeddah), I play online games so I need a fast connection.

STC is the best if you looking for speed ! I will suggest a wired connection through landline phone will be best for you !
There are even wireless connection of STC 3 month , 6 months or 1 year unlimited data sim card  is also a good option.

I am a bit late and hopefully you didn't get a wireless STC connection . The QuickNet 4G is unstable and trash. During som parts of the day , u get around 10-20mbps , but that's only for about 4/5 hours and then , it's 300kbps ... Anyone who is thinking about getting wireless shit , DONT

KarimBwtb wrote:

I am a bit late and hopefully you didn't get a wireless STC connection . The QuickNet 4G is unstable and trash. During som parts of the day , u get around 10-20mbps , but that's only for about 4/5 hours and then , it's 300kbps ... Anyone who is thinking about getting wireless shit , DONT

True. Because of the many different factors affecting the wireless connections, you must not go for it unless tested for your location and needs. The fastest connection I've ever seen in KSA is FTTH (fiber to the home) from STC. All areas are not covered though.

Do you know anything about JoodNet ? Fiber Optics are not available in my area so JoodNet is the only way . I've heard a lot of good things about it but I just want to make sure . If you know anything that I should make note of please share

Whichever is cheaper in your area,fibre connection through mobile or stc,get a aftermarket router with that,(You will need networking know how,which can be learned if you do your homework) and you have a lot of features and customizability,with added benefits of 802.11ac or even 5ghz frequency which will have hardly any interferences