New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Thanks.....

No problem

Wara04 wrote:

Thanks.....

Hi,
I am Naushad Alam From Karachi, Pakistan. I am looking to come in Istanbul Kadikoy on 30th september 2015 InshaAllah.

Hello, I m Silvana from Brazil.
I plan to move to Istanbul and I'm looking for work or information that can help me.  I am a psychologist and neuropsychologist, but I believe in my area, without speaking the native language, i can't  act.  Thankfully.

Welcome to Turkey forum Silvana,
I'm order to apply for jobs in tour specific field, I'd recommend contacting the hospitals directly. 
Regarding language,  you are right, it might be extremely hard to find a job unless you speak the native language. 

Good luck
Z

silvana.lucca wrote:

Hello, I m Silvana from Brazil.
I plan to move to Istanbul and I'm looking for work or information that can help me.  I am a psychologist and neuropsychologist, but I believe in my area, without speaking the native language, i can't  act.  Thankfully.

I am a Syrian. Needless to say Syrian nowadays is the synonym of agony.  Life is very expensive and I urgently need a job. 
I have a lot of experience in translation and teaching English

Merhaba I am Ayla (turkish name) from Philippines. I will move to Bursa soon with our bundle of joy, though i already spent my 4 months there in 2014. It is very very hard for me since I am living with my husband's family and nobody speaks English but i manage to learn the basic  :D Turkish language . I look forward to meet with English speakers once I permanently moved there.

Welcome to Turkey forum Rajalmhd,

Please use this thread to give more of an 'introduction' about your self.

For jobs, please refer to the JOBS section in the top menu bar.
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/

Thank you
Z

rajalmhd wrote:

I am a Syrian. Needless to say Syrian nowadays is the synonym of agony.  Life is very expensive and I urgently need a job. 
I have a lot of experience in translation and teaching English

Welcome to Turkey forum Ayla,
Great that you have the family support in order to learn the language.
Hope you enjoy your life in Bursa
Z

hearts182001 wrote:

Merhaba I am Ayla (turkish name) from Philippines. I will move to Bursa soon with our bundle of joy, though i already spent my 4 months there in 2014. It is very very hard for me since I am living with my husband's family and nobody speaks English but i manage to learn the basic  :D Turkish language . I look forward to meet with English speakers once I permanently moved there.

Hi

How are you?

I live in Istanbul and I will happy  if you let me help you

Hi Ammar1984

Who exactly are you addressing?

Also, if you can genuinely help someone, the best way is to post it openly on the forum.  The whole concept of having an open forum is that everyone can benefit from your useful advice.

Thank you for your contribution.
Z

ammar1984 wrote:

Hi

How are you?

I live in Istanbul and I will happy  if you let me help you

Hello all
i'm Palestinian 32 years , and I'm  in Istanbul for  studying Turkish language then applying for MA
while that I need to work for sure !!
so we can share experiences or job offers , accommodations , and events may be 
I'm a native Arabic speaker and my English is pretty good.

hope u all good LUCK !!

Welcome to Turkey forum LaylaSamara,

For Jobs and accommodation, please check the appropriate sections in the menu bar at the top.

Jobs: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/
Housing: https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle-east/turkey/

Good luck
Z

laylasamara wrote:

Hello all
i'm Palestinian 32 years , and I'm  in Istanbul for  studying Turkish language then applying for MA
while that I need to work for sure !!
so we can share experiences or job offers , accommodations , and events may be 
I'm a native Arabic speaker and my English is pretty good.

hope u all good LUCK !!

Hi,

I am happy to be here, to meet everyone in this charming expat community.
I am a 32 year old yoga teacher and software engineer currently living in Zagreb, Croatia. Am planning to move to Istanbul so I am exploring job options..

Maja, wellcome. Try contacting Cihangir Yoga at Cihangir/Taksim/ Istanbul. As far as I know its a good quality studio.

Welcome to Turkish forum Maja,

You're doing the right thing by finding the job before moving to another country.

Please search/post in the Jobs sections so that you can get more exposure
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/

Also since you mentioned you are a yoga teacher and s/w expert, you can enlist your services in the Directory section so that more people can read about it.

https://www.expat.com/en/business/middle-east/turkey/

Good luck
Z

maja pen wrote:

Hi,

I am happy to be here, to meet everyone in this charming https://www.expat.community.
I am a 32 year old yoga teacher and software engineer currently living in Zagreb, Croatia. Am planning to move to Istanbul so I am exploring job options..

Thank you for your productive contribution WiccanDawn,

You may want to recommend the yoga center in Directory section for more people to see.

https://www.expat.com/en/business/middle-east/turkey/

Enjoy the evening
Z

WiccanDawn wrote:

Maja, wellcome. Try contacting Cihangir Yoga at Cihangir/Taksim/ Istanbul. As far as I know its a good quality studio.

Dear WiccanDawn and Xeeschan, thank you very much for a warm welcome and your advices. They are highly appreciated.

You're welcome Maja, glad you found it helpful.
Enjoy the forum
Z

maja pen wrote:

Dear WiccanDawn and Xeeschan, thank you very much for a warm welcome and your advices. They are highly appreciated.

Hello,

We just moved from Toronto, Canada to Bursa and would like to make new friends. Feel free to contact me.

Hashim

Hi Maya!
Can u teach English?

Hi Ronnstx,

The thread is for introductions, so maybe you could give your introduction? Also, we dont see any Maya here!

Cheers
Z

ronnstx wrote:

Hi Maya!
Can u teach English?

Hi Mover1, welcome to Bursa, hopefully you will enjoy more since you will be there.

pls, feel free to keep in touch with me via : xxx

Best Regards,
Muse Hurshe

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HI Hurshe,

You might want to give an introduction about yourself. Also, please avoid posting personal information.

Enjoy
Z

Hurshe wrote:

Hi Mover1, welcome to Bursa, hopefully you will enjoy more since you will be there.

pls, feel free to keep in touch with me via :

Best Regards,
Muse Hurshe

Hi everyone,

I'm Hasan from Istanbul. I've been living here for ages and I'm pretty much capable of surviving in this monstrous city. I lived in Spain and Germany before and want to develop my international network even further.

I know many people around who looks for English teachers and real estate agents. I helped many Ukrainian fellows to settle and work in Istanbul as well. If you're new in Istanbul just chime in! I'll check what I can find to help you.

After all, if everyone helps each other, no one would need any help ;)

Take care pals!

Hi im annabel from philippines,i want to go to turkey and have a job. Maybe someone need me, i can cook   or as a nanny.

Hi Anabelle...

This thread is for 'Introductions'.

for jobs, see the green menu bar at top and it says JOBS..?

Z

Anabelle2015 wrote:

Hi im annabel from philippines,i want to go to turkey and have a job. Maybe someone need me, i can cook   or as a nanny.

hi every one...i like you all...i just wanna say that you:))

Hi any body living in alanya?

Hi Saher,
Since the thread is about 'Introductions', perhaps you would like to introduce yourself first?

Z

sahar91 wrote:

Hi any body living in alanya?

Hey am zeytuun from Nairobi Kenya. Am getting married in Turkey in the next summer. What does it take to become a citizen in Turkey

Hi Zeytuun,

You'll need to contact Alien's Branch of Local Police Departments (Emniyet Mudurlugu Yabancilar Subesi) for this. The details are available on the Turkish MFA website.

Hope this helps.
Z

zeytuun bint shamsia wrote:

Hey am zeytuun from Nairobi Kenya. Am getting married in Turkey in the next summer. What does it take to become a citizen in Turkey

Thank you

Hi guys my name is Gracie from the philippines. Me and my partner are looking to move in to Istanbul end of the year. We are seriously considering living in Istanbul for long. Hows the employment opportunity there? We both work in health care any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Also fastest way to learn to speak the language? 😁

No problem..

zeytuun bint shamsia wrote:

Thank you

Hi Gracie,

Welcome to the forum. Istanbul is a great place to live in, however the job market is pretty tough. You might want o read online about the employment statistics. 

Here is a link to general overview discussion.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=521332

Learning a language depends on your interest and effort.Fastest way could be reading and speaking as much as you can, ofcourse.
Hope this helps. Good luck
Z

678775 wrote:

Hi guys my name is Gracie from the philippines. Me and my partner are looking to move in to Istanbul end of the year. We are seriously considering living in Istanbul for long. Hows the employment opportunity there? We both work in health care any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Also fastest way to learn to speak the language? 😁

Thank you for the earnest response will make sure to check on the website you recommended 😉

No problem.

Good luck
Z

678775 wrote:

Thank you for the earnest response will make sure to check on the website you recommended 😉

Hi, I am so new Istanbul... I wish to have u as a friend..am from NIG

Thank you for your welcome. I have been living in Turkey for 6 months near Kaz Mountains. I was in Los Angeles last year.  I would like to connect with other Americans living in Turkey.

Closed