Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hello Julien,

It's good idea for the meet-up.  Pls can count me in.
Thanks.

Jen

hi....

when where?

Hi you guys,
I would glad to meet you guys. Please count me in.

When is the next meeting...? i would like to join ;-)

I'd like to know too, gladly!

yes
very nice idea!!!

It's great idea. I would love to join

searchhousevn.com/

Any meetup scheduled for November ?

Old Saigon Hand wrote:

Any meetup scheduled for November ?

Yes, we will have meet up every month in Saigon. You will see the notice from Richard then.

wonderful idea!!! I am new to the city, very excited to meet you guys!!! just let me know when and where to meet,  I am sure to be there  ;):par:

who  living in Dis 7 , we can hold a meeting as well

I'm in the process of getting my work visa however I'm told I must fly to Bangkok to extend my tourist visa seems like there must be an easier way and less expensive can anyone give me some idea of another way seems expensive to have to fly out get a vusa then fly out again in order to get a work visa?

I am just 5 days in Hanoi and everyone told me, no need to go out of country for new visa, or work permit. Check it out with longer staying expats, but this should be valid information as I have quite a few Vietnamese friends...
Cheers

uhhh... You might have better results if you stayed on topic - this thread is about organizing an expat meetup. There are several threads here regarding visa and don't forget Google is your friend

Great idea. I hope it take part in Ha Noi  :)

IM in!!!

let me in :)

Hi. ,
I 'd like to join in this meet-up. Could you please tell me more about the place and time?

Thank you so much on advance

Kylie

Hi,
i just arrived to Saigon a week ago and dont know many people around. I would like to join in and meet some new people. Please, let me know when and where is the next meeting taking place. Thanks.

Aloha Everyone
  I'll be coming over in January and will look forward to joining you then.

Dear Mss.Krissti ,

I am businessman , living in HCM city .
Would you like to play tennis , if you like to joint us , please let me know.

Best regards
Mr.Kim

Lets organize a meeting  !!

Can I join? From Singapore. I love the local language

When is the next meetup? I will be in Saigon November 6 - 10 and hope there is something happening that weekend

It sounds great. Thank you :)

Hope to see u in Hanoi soon :)

Hi, sounds great, I am in. Has a time and date been set yet. Where would be a good venue so we could all fit?

Count me in. I'm new member.

I am living in district 7 HCMC, .... probably your neighbourhood. ^^

I am Vietnamese...

Jenny

I am currently living in D7. When and where will be the next meet up? I am so keen ~ :3

Pls let me join with. I'm a new member

I'm a Vietnamese and have just joined. Please let me know when there is any meet-up. Thanks  :D

sorry for my late reply. i dont check expat usually. how about this Sunday? :D

Sunday sounds great. Where and when?

Hi everyone,
We will have our monthly  gathering for this month as below.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=543149
hope yo see you all..

Hi everyone,
I propose to have a beer and meet some people at the Crescent, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC.
This Thursday 3rd of December, around 17h30. If you're intereseted, please visit the forum topic:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 48#3015978
Cheers

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm in Saigon on my 2nd visit.  Shocking that I've yet to meet any expats!  If there is any get together planned before the 15th, count me in! Thanks