I am italian chef look for working to philippines

HI i am MASSIMILIANO  currently executive chef company asia (italian restaurant )3job asia  but for family problem look for working philippines (italian restaurant ,fusion ,mediterranea italian classic modern ) for curriculum photo plate [email protected] o [email protected]

Hello Massimilian and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Philippines, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Your best bet is to open a restaurant either by your self or find a business oriented partner so you can do the cooking and he runs the business. Finding work is not that easy here in the Philippnes as most jobs are reserved for Filipinos. :cool:

[Moderated: No free ad please]

Ciao Chef Amico!!!

We manage and operate a chain of restaurants both local and global brands, we are currently in need of Italian Executive of Head Chefs for our Q4 expansion.  Kindly send profile **

Grazie State!!!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the public forum, you may use our private message system
HRD Manager wrote:

Ciao Chef Amico!!!

We manage and operate a chain of restaurants both local and global brands, we are currently in need of Italian Executive of Head Chefs for our Q4 expansion.  Kindly send profile **

Grazie State!!!

Hello

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive since 2012.

For any job proposals, please refer to the dedicated space on the site so as to reach out to potential candidates :

> Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee