Looking for native English teacher for aldults

Hello,

I am looking for native English teacher for a private class of 6 adults. The class is to focus on communication skills especially on speaking and listening.

Venue: near Tay Ho/ Thuy Khue
Class time: 2 lessons/ week either from 1730 - 1930 or from 1600 - 2000 during weekday
Payment: $25 - 30/ hour depening on how you teach

If you are interested, drop me a few line with your tel number at ++++

Thank you

Giang

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
Giang Nguyen wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for native English teacher for a private class of 6 adults. The class is to focus on communication skills especially on speaking and listening.

Class time: 2 lessons/ week either from 1730 - 1930 or from 1600 - 2000 during weekday

If you are interested, drop me a few line with your tel number at [email protected] or 0912237845.

Thank you

Giang

Although I am not officially a 'teacher' but I can teach anyone how to communicate. I just need beers and foods in exchange. We can meet up and chat about whatever you guys want to learn or discuss. Politics, sex, religion, etc...whatever suits your mood. I've never liked structured teaching as it doesn't help open up the minds of the learners.

Giang Nguyen wrote:

Hello,

If you are interested, drop me a few line with your tel number at [email protected] or 0912237845.

Thank you

Giang

Please post your advertisement in the appropriate section which is 'jobs' located in the green banner at the top of this page.Your ad will get better exposure there and remain current.
Thank you.

Sorry about this. I did not find the instruction to put it on the right place. Do I have to move to job section? If yes, grateful if you can advise me how. Best, Giang

Hi Giang Nguyen,

I will invite you to please drop an advert here : Language teacher jobs in Hanoi :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed