Camera equipment in HMCM

Hi all

I would like to buy a small video camera, but I'm not sure of the best place to go in HCMC. There must be a video camera shop street somewhere, or a large shop with a good range - any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Ben

You have a variety of range and after sales service in Nguyen Kim, Q.1
Or
Just drive through Tran Hung Dao street which has some more camera shops.

I think Nguyen kim is the best place to buy Camara.

Try to find one that takes an external microphone.

You can find stuffs in shops on HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG street where photographers here mostly count on. They often offer better price vs big malls. But maybe you gonna need a local who will help you out with vendor there.

I am also a big fan of photography, just text me (please inbox me as I don't prefer post my phone# publicity) if you decide to come by.

Ben,
Not an expert but I went to Nguyen Kim on a recommendation and had a very good experience..

Although I have to agree with the poster who commented on the speakers.  Almost went deaf in there.   :)

Let's try many camera shops on Huynh Thuc Khang street to have good prices for you.

Mybe: A camera store can be easily found in the city center. Just walk along Le Loi street, Nguyen Hue Street or Le Thanh Ton street, you can find what you need to shoot a perfect image such as: lenses, films, chargers, battery, tripods. 

If you use traditional cameras which use Fujifilm and need a lab to process, you can find one at 82 Nguyen Hue or 114 bis Nam Ky Khoi Nghia