Help me to know more about Au Pair

anyone here knows about au pair? please help.. :) thanks...

Explain?

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I gather you're looking for a job in the UK.

Perhaps you would like to post in the jobs section in the green banner at the top of the page.
You'll get more views there.
If you want to know more about visas, just ask on this thread; there are many helpful posters willing to share information.

Good luck,
Fred

Fred wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I gather you're looking for a job in the UK.

Perhaps you would like to post in the jobs section in the green banner at the top of the page.
You'll get more views there.
If you want to know more about visas, just ask on this thread; there are many helpful posters willing to share information.

Good luck,
Fred

Can always rely on you Fred.

Thank you.

SimCityAT

Your chances are quite limited as I believe the majority of au pairs are from the EU, hence don't require a work visa to enter and take up the job. I am not sure about the possibility of obtaining a permit to work as an au pair in the UK, given that there is probably more supply than demand for this. You have better prospects if you have something in demand. Take a look at this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s … l_2015.pdf

XB23 wrote:

Your chances are quite limited as I believe the majority of au pairs are from the EU, hence don't require a work visa to enter and take up the job. I am not sure about the possibility of obtaining a permit to work as an au pair in the UK, given that there is probably more supply than demand for this. You have better prospects if you have something in demand. Take a look at this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s … l_2015.pdf

An excellent post, combining information with reality.
As was said, the ease of entry for EU citizens makes it vary hard, but not impossible, for non-EU people to get to the UK.
The unemployment situation over there is against you.

yes i help people to do this in the past