Looking for flavoured hot chocolate in Maadi

Do u guys know where i can find flavoured hot chocolate in Maadi?

I'm missing it :)

Thanks

Alpha Market on the corniche had several options the last time I checked.

Try Metro

Metro Market
53 El Loualoaa Tower, Misr Helwan Agriculture Rd.
Landmark: Beside Mobil Gas Station
Maadi, Cairo
Tel:  19619, 02-25264502, 02-25264503
http://www.yellowpages.com.eg/profile/N … pDivAnchor

Try Massoud or Kimo or Miriam markets, i got a brand called (Whittard of Chelsea) from Kimo market a couple of days ago, it was white hot chocolate with strawberry flavour, it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee, try it..

I think they have around 4 or 5 different flavours..

Thanks a lot, didn't expect to get so many replies :)

I'm living close to Miriam market, will check if they have Whittard of Chelsea also, if not, i will have to go to Kimo :(

Special thanks to Ayman, i'm glad Whittard of Chelsea is in Egypt :)

I got it finally, i found Whittard of Chelsea at Miriam also, they have 6 different flavours, i got cinnamon and Caramel,luckily for the same price at the UK or may be less, i'm glaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd :)

I asked if they have whittard's tea as well, they said the importer didn't get it because it's expensive, so weird, i hope the importer changes his mind soon :)

Hi Carol!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Oh and glad to see that you've managed to find the flavoured hot chocolate. It can be real hard breaking the little habits that we've had since forever! :lol:

It would be awesome if you could post a little introduction in the Cairo Forum and tell us more about yourself?

Enjoy the hot chocolate! :D

Kind regards,
Haf

I saw Whittard's banner at Pasqua Cafe, Lebanon street as well, they sell it there as well as serving it.

You are welcome Carol :)