Least expensive time to travel to Ecuador?

I was scheduled to travel to Medellin in 2 weeks but have just canceled that trip. I plan on using my credit to travel back to Quito sometime next year. I am completely flexible in my timeframe so I can wait for the least expensive time to travel. Is there an off-peak time for air travel from the U.S. to  Ecuador? I haven't found any major monthly variation in flights by perusing the internet sites. I would be flying on Avianca (unfortunately)!

finster wrote:

I haven't found any major monthly variation in flights by perusing the internet sites.

If there is a variation, it would likely work against late booking travelers seeking to fly during Navedad -- December -- plus early January.

cccmedia in Quito

So in your opinion you feel that air travel prices are fairly uniform from month to month? That is generally what I am seeing. I would like to book a few months in advance but haven't really noticed that there are big differences from month to month and the days of the week don't seem to matter either.

skyscanner.net will allow you to search the whole year and pick your cheapest dates

TAME is running a November special, Quito-Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and vice versa.

Fly round-trip between Nov. 4 and Nov. 25 for $387 including tax.

The regular Quito-Miami R/T flights cost $600-700 ... and sometimes more for the December-February period.

Recommended:  book through www.kayak.com, not the TAME website.

This deal may only last a few days.

Source:  Dom Buonamici of Quito Airport Suites, in an e-letter to subscribers of his website www.ecuadorrealestate.org