Face to face interview 0 ADCO

Dear Friends,

I am going to attend the interview on 31st May 2013 for Cost Estimation Engineer. Can you please guide me what is the salary range and other benefits ADCO offering?

How is the face to face interview?

What is the working days and hours?

Appreciate your prompt reply.

Regards,

j_chrisin

Good company, government benefits.  They have usually nice package offers, so relax

This is ADCO in Abu Dhabi.

The salary range 6000 - 8000 US $, if you have kids they will give the school fee for your kids but not full, if you want to put in international school you have to add by yourself, pay house or apartment and pay your electricity, water., and ticket once a year for back to your country
Working days Sunday- Thursday (Friday n Saturday weekend)

Face to face interview - they will ask about your background experience, what your strengths and what you weakness, if you have to work in field ? You agree or not.,

Office hours flexible if you come at 8 - 16.00 pm ( but you have many overtime).

Abu Dhabi is nice country near Dubai.

Ok that's all the information.

Thank you very much Marie

Hi,
How did you apply for the Job in ADCO. I have been trying there for the past 3 years

Sorry...saw this rather late.  However you can still try. check out the website adco.ae and click on vacancies and see if the position you are applying for is open.  even if it is not load your cv in the system and you will get frequent updates for openings.  the process is very slow and frustrating.  after a while reload you cv if you find the vacancy updates have stopped.

shn2013 wrote:

Hi,
How did you apply for the Job in ADCO. I have been trying there for the past 3 years

Hi , the most important thing is to be calm and control your stress , and take the necessary time to respond to the questions .
Good luck
Amine

Hi all ,
I have call for Face to Face Interview with ADCO please suggest me procedure for adco interviw what they ask ,I have called for Manitenace engineer instrumentation and control interview

Hey arush i have been called in for the same position as well :)

whats your email id could you drop me a mail.

Hey arush & zeegee84   i have been also called in for the same position

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

I have one question you have to pay for the tickets to go to the face to face interview??

I got an email saying I M selected for interview.....I provided the needful but complet silence from other side...........online profile shows still interview process.....what is going on?

Hi Talhoo,

What post were u selected for interview, who were the guy contacted u?  I think they hold recruitment may be because they launch campaign,

now it has been three months and no response..in-spite I am being shown INTERVIEW IN PROCESS. the guy was a girl.........I think they are not considering me any more , as she is not answering my email now

May be they will contact you when they get interview panel available, some time they shortlsit many candidates and then conduct intereview all together, for operation deprt they hold interviews i think.

Hi Arshu,

I hope you through with ADCO interview and joined them.
Appreciate if you could share your interview experience with them!
I have been called for the same position.

Thanks.

Regards

Hi Talhoo,

Did you get any feed back or still on hold.