New members of the Papua New Guinea forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Papua New Guinea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Papua New Guinea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Papua New Guinea forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi,every one,im new to the forum & I need surport from each of you.im frm PNG,My home province is Morobe,lae city.I leave & work at Madang town, madang province.thankz.

Hello People,Am new in here n introduce myself as Dhananjaya Punj from Faridabad,India.A B Pharmacist n into Healthcare Marketing for Hospitalsin Delhi, got an offer to work with Pacific International Hospital in Port Moresby..Would you be kind enough to help me know the hospital and the place better?As in..Lifestyle,Cost of Living etc..Much appreciated in advance..

Hello PNG

I moved to Port Moresby in May 2015. I work for Digicel in the Commercial department. I am from Lusaka ,Zambia. I moved here alone. I want to make friends and to explore PNG.

Please contact me if you want to meet.

Regards
Jetty

Hi.. am LGalura Filipino, from Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Working at PNG KIDNEY FOUNDATION INC
at Port Moresby General Hospital..

hello,

Rose here...arrived at Port Moresby  just yesterday..would be nice to know people here..thank you in advance

Hi there,

I am soon to be there working on a freight company. Pls. let me know your first week experience of PNG. I might be there first week of November. Salamat.

yeah...will try..still adjusting...everythings seems to be working...excpt for very expensive goods which is freakin weird...goodluck with the new job...there seems to be filipino rack in the supermarket...will you be stationed in moresby...still trying to decide wether to work or study...whats tge offer for you

Ok, so you go to PNG for or study? yes, I will be staying in POM and LAE as well. So food is not a problem with us Filipino but more concerned with the price. Anyway, have a safe and enjoy your stay in PNG which I hope me too.

Hi my name is Carl I was working in Png a the project manager for nga glass for the last 2 years and trying to find more work there finding it very hard have even put in for some volunteers jobs just to be there

Hi! Every one, im from Kili Teke in Hela Province in PNG and living in Port Moresy without job. Im new to the area of forum so we can meet..

Hi Rose, welcome to PNG,  I work for City Mission, a Christian NGO here.  My wife and I would be glad to visit with you and show you around some and connect you with some locals and Expats if you wish.  Send me a private message if you are interested and contact and we can connect.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529763

Thanks!

Closed