Gyms in Phnom Penh

Hi everyone,

Just a general question on which you think are the best gyms in Phnom Penh in terms of value? I used to go to Phnom Penh Sports Club but I'd like to try out a different gym or just to get your views really on the best gyms in the area.

Hey

Try the gym at Raffles hotel also quite nice.

And you get access to the pool and spa as well.

Cheers

Hi guys. My friend n I are in Phnom Penh now till Sunday. pls feel free to hang out with us or let us know if you have any plans.
Cheers

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

The one at the Rose Condominiums near the AEON shopping centre is not bad value.
You can buy a variety of memberships; eg 10 visits and they have a nice pool also

Ming Hour Gym on St 163 is great and has a fantastic pool!

cambodiana hotel 50 us a month Gym , pool, saunas, and tennis courts ... Right on waterfront ( River )  cheaper if u only want gym i think though well worth checking out!!!

Hi

I use the gym at Parkway on Mao Tse Tung

Its $40 per month and has all the usual things including an excellent pool.

Cheers

Vattanac Club, there are full of comfortable gym equipment and a punch bag but no pool or sauna room at west of Olympic Market near Toul Svay Prey High School and just opposite to Asia Sachak Institute. It costs 2000Riels (0.50$US) per a time. Thank you! Davith Khmer.

Rent a house in a gated Borey community, and jog/run within the Borey. Works great for me. Super safe and zero gym fees.

Good Time Sports Club is good. I go there too.

I'm moving to PP in Jan and checked to see if there's a Crossfit gym there and there is!!

Crossfit has an absolutely amazing functional fitness regime and gets results quickly.  It's expensive but you can go as many times per week as you can handle.  I do 5x.

Check out their website, see what you think.

Cheers,

Lee