How to get a Job in Kuwait

Hi  sir I looking fr bakery and pastry supervisor job in Kuwait or other country 6years I am in Kuwait in bakery supervisor in grant hayper market..

Hello Sejal!

We are guiding our clients to T&T Central America. Easy and fast immigration for low income people and this is especially for Pakistanis, Bangladeshis only.

Keep trying.
Read all newspapers.

Kuwait is a Middle Eastern country and very hard for work. There is no chance to get second passport if you worked for twenty years.

Trinidad and Tobago is a gold mine for immigration and full settlement for Asians especially Pakistanis, Bangladeshi and Africans especially Kenya.

For details please contact

International Education Promoters
City Plaza B 15 & 16 Gaju Khan Road Mardan
KPK
Pakistan
Ph:  92 937 875338
facebook.com/tariqhull

Keep reading newspapers.

To get a job you should apply plain and simple lol

Good evening
To whom it may concern,  My name is Stanley from Africa, Nigeria, i meet an agent who promise to help me with a pharmacy job in Kuwait, and it is three years visa and residence but there is no working permit included, please i need your advice if this is real and would this be possible?

No.

Tried lot many companies and websites directly but still don't get any positive reply. I don't know where we are lacking or lagging so pls help us in finding a decent job in kuwait.I am a computer engineer from India and have 6 years of work experience

gulfmonester.com.

if you are going to give a website in an effort to be helpful, please try to give the website correctly  at least.

Trying to get job in Kuwait through site and posting CV directly in companies is simply a waste of time.tried everything nothing worked for me

Hi Everyone,
I am planning to move to Kuwait on dependent visa. Currently I am working in India for a reputed MNC as an automation tester. Would like know to how is the Sofftware industry in Kuwait. Which technology has the greatest demand... Thanks in advance

I want to perform works in hotel or restaurants in Kuwait city or nearby

Hi All,

Apologies if this is a repetitive question for you all but I am new to all of this.

So my question is; My soon to be wife is in the process of potentially being offered a job by a Kuwait school. The recruitment company has informed her that if we are married I would be able to accompany her, on a tourist visa, but would have to exit the country every 30 day and re-enter.

Now this doesn't sound right to me, the little research I have done I cannot find any reference to Kuwait offering tourist visas, quite the opposite really, it seams to me the only way to enter the country is with a job already lined up & a formal offer of employment.

Now this (in the current timeframe) my not be possible for me to do, so I guess my question is as a trailing spouse how would a be able to live in county with my partner?

Sorry again if this is a repetitive question on this forum but any help, pointers or advice would be very welcome.

it depends on your nationality; in either case your wife cannot sponsor you even if you two are married (as opposed to the throngs of expat "cohabitation" couples currently afoot in Kuwait), however, if you have one of the following nationalities (link) then you can get visa on arrival and pretty much do anything you want here from opening a bank account to renting a house in your name (as depending on where you live you might be asked to provide a marriage certificate).

so, long story short, yes you can come to kuwait and stay for a period of 3 months then have to travel to a neighboring country and return, until such time that you land yourself a job here.

NOTE: just read that your wife will be a teacher, so you dont have to worry about rent since the school provides accommodation.

Thanks Legacy, that great info!

We're both Brits. So my wife sponsors me the stay, can she do this from day one or does she have to be in country for a period of time before hand?

So once I have sponsorship (the wife) I can apply for a visa when I arrive (is this possible before we arrive? Also would that allow me to use public hospitals should anything u unfortunate happen? Or do I need a civic ID (only obtainable by having a job yes?)

Should I struggle finding work and have to exit & re-enter the country do you think I would have any problem doing this multiple times? (Considering taking a sabbatical as my other half a salary could potentially support us both) I would hate to get stranded out of country!

Thanks Again, this is all new to me!

baby sitter required for 100 KD monthly
one day off weekly
salmiya

khaledghanim wrote:

baby sitter required for 100 KD monthly
one day off weekly
salmiya

Please place your ad [free] in the jobs section at the top of the page.

mon ami, your wife cannot sponsor you :D you sponsor yourself, being a Brit, you can waltz in like you own the place.

So once I have sponsorship (the wife) I can apply for a visa when I arrive (is this possible before we arrive? Also would that allow me to use public hospitals should anything u unfortunate happen? Or do I need a civic ID (only obtainable by having a job yes?)

I think u can still use public hospitals with your visit visa, bear in mind there will be queues at times, so its better to go to a private hospital/clinic. heaven forbid.

Should I struggle finding work and have to exit & re-enter the country do you think I would have any problem doing this multiple times? (Considering taking a sabbatical as my other half a salary could potentially support us both) I would hate to get stranded out of country!

depending on your field of expertise, your struggle may be short or long, the job market is volatile, make connections.

case in point, when my wife came to Kuwait she had no prospects of employment in her field as dentists have to wait 5 years after their graduation before working as dentists. there was a dental conference in kuwait organized by the Kuwait Dental Association, i paid for her to attend to network, lo and behold, she came out with a job in her field, but in sales.

so, take what u will from that story ;)

Hi,Im NISA DUMAGUIN FROM,Philippines
Looking for new Employer,this last month of oct,2015 end of my contract,i apply housekeeper or nanny..who are interested [Moderated: Do not share your phone number on the forum] o..or you can see me in person every wed,

Hello Nisa Dumaguin,

I would advise you to create your CV in the section Personal and household services jobs in Kuwait so that potential employers can contact you.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thanks for the clarifications

hello everyone can anyone give me information on how to get a lucrative job in kuwait

Have a lucrative qualification = lucrative job offer

I have the qualification,that's the reason why an asking

i have the qualification but i don't know how to get an english teaching job so as to move to kuwait easily

please how do i get a babysitting job in kuwait

Rajapandian; how to get the job now ,i have the qualification and four years experiance in dubai my work is stewarding

My question is that

If I have visa of Kuwait and I got family visa too after some time. then my wife can do a job on that family visa or not??

Hello asifnadeem1975, Your wife cannot work on while she is on family or dependent visa. But she can try for a job according to her qualification and previous experience and if she gets one, she can transfer her residence from dependent to work visa without having to leave Kuwait. The Mandoup or Government Liaison Officer of that Co. or Employer will take care of it. Only her residence will be changed from your sponsorship to the Employer's sponsorship.

My subcraiper is friend there working

hello
      i am looking for a dentist job in Kuwait i have a 2 year experience i did  BDS   currently iam working vassan dental hospital . Chennai .India

Then how i canget the job

Hello All,

Hope all are doing well.

Is there is any chance to get part time job in Kuwait i.e. after 7PM? if anyone can help please contact.

Regards

Hi.
I'm N M Sikdar from Bangladesh. I finding jobs in Kuwait, Please any body help me.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed

I'm restrant manger in5star hotel experience17years

....iam sri lankan lady wont job living kuwait .i have expart 10 year more plz cont me

Thanks this is helpful