New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

jbelasco wrote:

I live in Rochester, NY and work for a marketing firm that specializes in the sales and marketing of retirement communities. We have a client in Mexico that wants to develop a retirement community in San Miguel de Allende so I have been doing my research and it sounds like Nirvana, so much so that I would consider moving there myself when I retire. I am wondering how I might find out what cities in the US and Canada that expats now living in San Miguel originated from...any idea?

Thanks,
Jackie

Might try the Mexico forum.

Howdy.
I have been in the USA for 4 years now after moving over from Scotland. Was in Wyoming for 3 years but now down in Houston being slowly roasted to death. Will be moving on again soon as I will be off to Singapore next year.

Zeolite wrote:

Howdy.
I have been in the USA for 4 years now after moving over from Scotland. Was in Wyoming for 3 years but now down in Houston being slowly roasted to death. Will be moving on again soon as I will be off to Singapore next year.

Get ready to be roasted to death again next year.

Hi everybody
I live in Boynton Beach, FL .
I am ready to give some advise about B B, Miami or answer questions consern to USA.
I came from Cuba long time ago.
I love Florida beaches.

Hi Guys,

I am Tamicha, I am 21.
I'm coming to NYC next week for 10 months, I would like to make friends, while I'm there :)

Tamicha.

Tami welcome.  Why are you coming to New York for 10 months?

Bob K

Hey Everyone!

I'm Frank, huge St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan, and mountain bike lover!  I've been back in the U.S. for over 7 years now, and after visiting my best friend in Phnom Penh I developed the itch to return to Asia and start teaching again!  :top:
So if you can offer any tips, references to jobs, etc. that would be great!  Thanks everyone, and may our paths cross during our travels!

Peace,

Frank

Hi all! My name is Belinda and I am a South African who has been living and doing business in Atlanta for three years now. Any other South Africans on this forum?

Roasting in Houston?? You should experience Las Vegas then....smh........! 104 degrees today!

What is your nationality? and do you mind sharing what field you work in...I am looking for contacts in education/teaching/training.

Ta very much.

Hi,Please help me with some money A/C1154634817 Name George Ondirk Ayieko Bank-KCB Bankcode-01 Brnchcode-220 Swirl-KCBLKENX to finis my HIGH SHCHOOL

Ondirk wrote:

Hi,Please help me with some money A/C1154634817 Name George Ondirk Ayieko Bank-KCB Bankcode-01 Brnchcode-220 Swirl-KCBLKENX to finis my HIGH SHCHOOL

Hahahaha hahahaha, yeah......sure!!!!!!

Ondirk wrote:

WHY?

Check is in the mail :D:D:D:D

Bob K

Hi Fatma Taimour from Tanzania I have finish my study on degree of economic,i wish to work in USA,i realy like there but I have never been out of my country Tanzania Zanzibar.

My name is jerry and i want to continue my study in the usa

Hi guys! ;)

Hello there shahran7,

Welcome on board.

A little introduction please, so that we get to know you. ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Mr  Eric Obeagu a  project manager need a company to work with in the  USA  I have the capability of handling any kind of projects I have been handling projects since 2000 and have work in various companies as a manager and project consultant trained by british project management school  residing in Nigeria current the general manager Excess Energy LTD

Hi all.

I'm 22 living in Birmingham UK. It's my goal in life to get out to the USA to live and work. I'm currently saving and looking in to purchasing a U.S. Business in Florida on an E2 visa in a few years time. I'm sure I'll be asking you all for advice in the near future!

Lewis

Hello,

I'm a 30 year old software developer with over 2.5 years experience in Java and 10 months experience in Python. I would like to move to California and, therefore, am looking for a position there. I am mostly interested in n-tier applications using JEE and ORM (such as Hibernate). I am independent and like to work in a team. I also appreciate agile methods. I'm looking for a job that implies understanding user needs to come up with the best solution.

I am a 23 years  old medical doctor living in Ethiopia but in a strong passion and hope to live and work in USA.. I have a good experience and stay in medical school..I have been starved for freedom and quality education .. So any one brave who's going to help me will be the hero of my life.... Pls write a reply

Am an Africa, I stay in south Africa, I will love to meet people in USA because I will love to move down there sooner

Hello Eleese, I'm Trezy, 27. I'm an IT expert planning to relocate to the USA by winter of next year. Hope we can be best of friends. You can reach me through my email address
++++ Cheers

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic - please introduce yourself only
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum as well as sharing of personal contact infos

i like writing movies and direct it because i feel able to do it. but i have a problem of obtaining my immigrant visa for USA because i do not have any relative or family in the USA who can petition on my behalf to the USSIC.

Hi I am from Cape Town , just joined the site. Have lived out side SA for 15 years , 13 in the South of France and transfered with my company 2 years ago to Houston. I only know 2 SA families here so am interested in making contact with more people from SA.
Also want to know where the Bok supporters in Houston plan on watching game.

Kust joined myself, have been in Houston for 2 years and am also trying to find other South Africans here in the USA

Hi everyone,
My name is My. I am My, myself and I :) I am 22 years old. Live in Vietnam now. I have just gratuated from University, my major is Finace banking but i can do lots kind of job because i am very flexeble and friendly. I love travel, see new place and culture, meet new friends and really want to visit my sister live in US.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not your own services. Register in the directory : Tourist Guide in the USA
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi i'm fatma Rukun from Tanzania Zanzibar,its a very nice island if u wish to come,you r always welcome inspice island,i have finish my first degree in economic of development.

pardon, I would like to say thank you for all the best next as I have been explained all my information . to review the left iam Bekele Deressa Welfena and I was born in 1990 and iam sociable and good attitude with all people  but generally  to be explain the information in the quarter of the 2015 year is according to our country Ethiopia but for the country American I will wishes peace,love,unity,prosperity and so else finally I wish good chance for me as well as for  your country then for more I will add extra information.  Thank you indeed!

Hi , I'm kinda a newbie, but I haven't been on Expat.com since I downloaded the app. So here it is, I'm originally from the Caribbean, Guyana to be exact and I'm looking for a baby nurse job here in New York where I now reside. I'm a qualified child care nurse, only for newborns . [Moderated] , you can email me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum. You should drop an advert in the Nurse job offers in the USA section

Hello Tamicha,

Welcome to the USA. Are you a student here or just visiting? I am in New Haven, Ct. at a university here.

Take care and enjoy!

Keke

Hi, we are Fran and Maria from Ireland. We are here in Clermont, Florida 1 year now on an E2 visa. We would love to meet some Irish people also on E2 visa's . We have our 2 daughters with us , one is in High school and the other one is a  senior in College.

try to add what I want to do more the best left criteria for me  then after prepare any other questions and interviews as you want please

Hello everyone,
New to this, want to meet Algerian expats. I live in Santa fe, New mexico and apparently i am the only Algerian here.

Greetings everyone.
My name is Macie Black and I'm super excited to have found this site. I'm an international travel agent who works from home. I enjoy traveling the world and meeting new people. I'd love to help anyone looking to locate travel deals and also show how i travel at insider rates.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Best Regards,
Macie M. Black

Hi everyone,
My name is Thuy,
I am a little girl , I would like to add friend with many people.
I hope that talking with everybody.
At the moment, I work for a equipment medical company and I'm single so in my free time I often go to shopping with my friend or looking for new food, traditional food of Hanoian. I'm so interesting about that. I think many foreigner also care about Vietnam, for example: landscape, weather, food, history ... So why don't you add friend with me, I will help you learn about Vietnam. You okieeee.
In addition, can you help me about your country
I'm glad to chatting and meetting with you !!!
If you care, let add my contact :
name: Nguyen Ngoc Thuy

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos not allowed on the forum + Reminder : Expat Blog is not a dating site!
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Maciemblack welcome to the forum.  Have you ever lived as an Expat?

Bob K

thuyhip welcome. You should NEVER post personal information like email, facebook, phone numbers on a public forum. Doing so is just looking for trouble.  you might want to remove this from your post

Bob K

Closed